5 Things to Know About the True Blood Season 5 Premiere
The lucky folks over at E! Online got an advance viewing of the first episode of True Blood Season 5 and shared just a tiny bit of info on what the fans can expect. Check out the five things you can expect from the season opener, which airs tonight (June 10)!
1. What happens to Tara: When we last saw Tara she was taking a bullet to the head and the episode ended with us not know what was to happen next. It was already confirmed a while back that Tara will return, and according to E! that will be addressed very early in the season opener, and the most unlikely of allies will come to her aid.
2. More creepy incest: True Blood touched on incest before with the disturbing werepanther hillbillies and Bill's dating drama, and E! says that’s back in the premiere. I am SO not happy about this. I HATED the incest drama before and almost stopped watching the show because of it. Ugh.
3. Time for a bromance: It looks like a werewolf and shifter will actually play nice with one another. Alcide and Sam have a lot of cleaning up to do after last season's werewolf murder… and it’s only the start of their problems. But it sounds like they will be spending time with one another.
4. The big bad Authority: E! says that we will get to see Eric and Bill freak out. That’s sure to be entertaining. Killing Nan Flanagan has put the two into all kinds of trouble and now they will have to deal with the mysterious Authority. It’s not going to go well.
5. Jessica goes wild: Jason is apparently still hung up on Jessica, but she is moving on. The hot, young vampire makes new friends and totally takes advantage of having the mansion all to herself.
Lots of goodies to look forward to… and some I’m not pleased about. I was excited about the season opener until I read that bit about the incest. Here’s hoping it’s minor and it goes away.
How are you feeling about the first episode of Season 5? Excited?
True Blood returns tonight night at 9 on HBO.