8 Things to Do While You Wait for The Vampire Diaries
1. Start a fan club! Get a WordPress blog or something, send invites through Facebook or Myspace, and get all your friends interested. You might even make some money in the process, by adding Google ads. Everyone loves the Vampire Diaries, and if you do too, you can lead the march, and demand for more of the show!
2. The next episode "A Few Good Men", won't air until March 25th. Grab a calendar and tick off the days until the next show! It might not make the time fly by fater, but it will certainly give you a great routine.
3. Read the books! Heck, why not? It's not like they have spoilers, --the books are tons different from the show. You probably won't be able to recognize anyone other than the most primary characters.
4. Draw your favorite character, or characters. Sketch Damon in his sexiest pose, --personally the one where he's dancing to Enjoy the Silence, showing off his deliriously gorgeous abs... Or draw Elena, at her most vulnerable, --oooh, or Bonnie, with fire shooting out of her fingertips!
5. Re-watch every episode! Catch the show's re-runs, and watch every episode up until the next one. That way, you've already taken a refresher course, and you're ready for what's going to happen next.
6. Who else absolutely loves the show's soundtrack? They always pair up the right songs with certain sequences. Go through all the shows and try to remember what the songs were, then hunt for them with no mercy on iTunes.
7. Correct Wikipedia, --certain entries about the show and characters, are inaccurate. Die-hard Vampire Diaries fans (like me) will be able to find the errors and put the truth where lies were before!
8. Check out all the other Vampire Diaries fan sites; there are millions of them, each offering a discussion spot for the episodes, clips, and more. But don't forget to come back here for your fix of all things vampire!