‘Breaking Dawn: Part 2′ Soundtrack Track List Revealed
Breaking Dawn: Part 2 is less than a month away! Fans are dying for any bit of news on the final film in the Twilight franchise, and I’ve got just the news for you. The soundtrack track listing has been revealed for all of the music-lovin’ Twi-hards! Check out the list below!
Iconic punk rockers Green Day will have a song on the album, along with Paul McDonald and wife/series star Nikki Reed (Rosalie), and Christina Perri (who previously appeared on the Breaking Dawn: Part 1 soundtrack).
Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt shared, "When we were asked to be part of the Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 soundtrack, we readily agreed because the films are an insane cultural phenomenon, and we have always been impressed with the way the Twilight soundtracks are so carefully curated," he said.
Last year, Christina Perri chatted about her love for the story and her first Twilight soundtrack contribution, "A Thousand Years." "I've been a really big Twilight fan for years," she said. "For me, it just has to do most with the love story between Edward and Bella. I feel like it's Romeo and Juliet, and they just happen to be vampires and there's werewolves. I loved the story from day one." Now she will be on her second Twilight soundtrack.
The full track list for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 soundtrack:
- Passion Pit, "Where I Come From"
- Ellie Goulding, "Bittersweet"
- Green Day, "The Forgotten"
- Feist, "Fire in the Water"
- The Boom Circuits, "Everything and Nothing"
- St. Vincent, "The Antidote"
- POP ETC, "Speak Up"
- Iko, "Heart of Stone"
- A Boy and His Kite, "Cover Your Tracks"
- James Vincent McMorrow, "Ghosts"
- Paul McDonald and Nikki Reed, "All I've Ever Needed"
- Reeve Carney, "New for You"
- Christina Perri, "A Thousand Years (Part Two)"
- Carter Burwell, "Plus Que Ma Prope Vie"
Breaking Dawn: Part 2 opens November 16.
What do you think of the music selection?