True Blood’s ‘Whatever I Am, You Made Me’
It’s True Blood time! The latest episode of True Blood, "Whatever I Am, You Made Me," aired this past weekend, and in True Blood style, there was even more drama than the previous episode. Not only was there a lot of drama, but there were also a lot of hits and misses… as usual.
"Bill and Eric negotiate with the Vampire Authority to allow them to keep their lives. Sookie asks for Pam's help. There are consequences for Andy's sexual hook-up with Holly. Debbie Pelts' parents come to Andy looking for their daughter. Jason meets up with a former high school teacher."
I was disappointed again, just like last week. Everything is moving so SOOOO slowly. The countless subplots are dragging everything down and I keep finding myself bored senseless. There were a few moments I enjoyed though…
- Tara controlling her new hunger and not going on a killing spree.
- The vamp chick that put the killer crosses on Bill and Eric. We only saw her for a few minutes, but she amused me.
- Another Pam flashback! Yay Pam! It was also interesting seeing that Bill and Eric met back in the day. I wasn’t happy to see Lorena again though.
- Jessica being a good friend to Jason.
- Steve Newlin being the new Nan Flanagan. I am already bored with his character again.
- The crap with Jason and his teacher. I mean, what the hell HBO?! The season is ONLY 12 episodes long, why would you waste quality story time on that nonsense? Focus on the main story at hand and stop putting in so much pointless filler.
- The sex scene between Bill and Salome. Her face was so emotionless and creepy. There was nothing sexy about that moment.
What did you think of the episode?