Over A 100 Vampire Songs For Vampire Lovers
Hey vampire fans, Moonlight here, bringing you a long LONG list of vampire songs. We have covered movies, lore, books, history and such on this site, so it’s time we got to the music. The massive list below has songs about vampires, songs that are vampire-themed, some that mention vampires, songs from vampire movies… and yea, you get the point. If it has the slightest connection to vampires it is probably listed below. The list features loads of songs worth a listen, since I can’t possibly cover them all I’ll just give props to 10 of them.
1. Jay Gordon: Slept So Long - This rock song is from the vampire movie 'Queen of the Damned'. It is one fantastic song out of an awesome soundtrack created by Korn’s front man Jonathan Davis.
“I've killed a million petty souls
But I couldn't kill you”
2. Voltaire: The Vampire Club - A funny song by the goth man Voltaire. The lyrics are loads of fun and they make you smile. The perfect song for someone who wants a break from the serious angst ridden vampire songs.
“Fangs were flying, capes were torn
Hell hath no fury like a Vampire scorned”
3. Marilyn Manson: If I Was Your Vampire - You can’t have a dark song list and not have Manson in it. This song draws you in with its slow haunting sound and before you know it you're swaying your hips to the beat.
“If I was your vampire,
Death waits for no one.”
4. Paramore: I Caught Myself - Hayley, Paramore’s leading lady, has such a powerful voice you can’t help but be mesmerized by it. This song was written specifically for the Twilight soundtrack.
“You got it, you got it, some kind of magic
Hypnotic, hypnotic, you're leaving me breathless”
5. Roky Erickson: Night of the Vampire - This is some good ol’ classic rock, an old and well known song from back in the day. A song so popular that loads of other bands have done covers of it.
“If it’s raining and you’re running don’t slip in mud,
Cuz if you do, you’ll slip in blood”
6. Concrete Blonde: Bloodletting - This is another well known classic. Singer, Johnette Napolitano has such a strong and memorable voice, it just fits perfectly with the lyrics of this dark alternative song.
“O you were a vampire and baby,
I’m walking dead”
7. Outkast: Dracula's Wedding - Yup, Outkast. This is such a fun, catchy and…odd song. It is so random and weird, you can’t help but smile at it and sing along to the silly lyrics.
“Don't run, I'm not the sun
So much at stake...... oh! bad choice of words”
8. Bif Naked: Vampire - An awesome song from the talented singer and actress Bif Naked. It’s perfect to rock out and dance to. Before the song even finishes you’ll catch yourself singing along.
“Baby get ready i'm coming for you,
I'm a vampire!”
9. Castlevania Soundtrack - Check any of them out, they’re all fantastic. Yea, there isn’t any singing, it’s all instrumental but it is still breathtakingly wonderful and powerful. You can find some songs that sound very video game-y and you can also find electric guitar versions. Some of these songs are so moving they give you chills. Totally worth checking out.
10. Garbage: Temptation Waits - This song may not be specifically about vampires, but “vampire” is in the lyrics and you can totally picture this song as part of a vampire scene. It’s damned sexy and devilish, an awesome vampire song.
“I am a vampire
I'm waiting for my moment”
There you go, 10 songs worth checking out, but if you don’t like any of those there are hundreds more below to listen to.
If you notice any songs missing from our list, please let us know.
Also, if you want more than just vampire songs you can go here for a large list of werewolf songs.