Your Thoughts on The Vampire Diaries ‘Catch Me If You Can’
Another fangtastic episode has aired! Episode 4.11, “Catch Me If You Can,” was yet another wild episode packed full of angst, bloodshed, and mystery. Check out my thoughts on the episode below and please feel free to share yours as well.
Official episode description for “Catch Me If You Can:”
“A NEW DANGER — Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) is furious when Klaus (Joseph Morgan) tries to control him by putting Matt’s (Zach Roerig) life in danger. Damon (Ian Somerhalder) coaches Jeremy as he prepares to take on Klaus’ new vampires, but they find that Kol (guest star Nathaniel Buzolic) has beaten them to it. Kol makes it clear that he will stop at nothing to convince everyone to give up the search for the cure. Looking for a new ally, Rebekah (Claire Holt) reminds Stefan (Paul Wesley) that they were once close friends. When Sheriff Forbes (Marguerite MacIntyre) and Mayor Hopkins (guest star Rick Worthy) question Shane (guest star David Alpay) about his involvement in the Founders’ Council deaths, Bonnie (Kat Graham) steps in with questions of her own, and Shane’s responses push Bonnie to the edge of her powers. Elena (Nina Dobrev) negotiates with Klaus to keep Jeremy safe, but when danger suddenly appears from a totally unexpected enemy, Elena comes up with her own daring plan for Jeremy. John Dahl directed the episode written by Brian Young & Michael Narducci (#411).”
Overall, I was a bit annoyed during this episode. I am finding Elena’s drama to be really boring, it’s always the same issues, always. The other characters are more interesting this season because they actually offer up something new. I am curious to see if Jeremy will actually go through with Elena’s Kol-killing plan. That’s one bit of interesting Elena brought to the episode.
Here are a few moments in the episode that I liked and disliked.
- Kol getting involved. I liked that bit of added drama. Although I didn’t like him telling Damon to kill Jeremy.
- Rebekah’s intelligence and her dig at Stefan for “dating a child who only thinks of herself.” I found it amusing.
- Stefan saying to Elena, “You don’t know what I look like when I’m not in love with you.” Great moment.
- Sexy times with Stefan and Rebekah.
- Elena. Lately I am finding her incredibly annoying.
- Bonnie being so easily manipulated by Shane. I keep hoping the otherworldly witch spirits will jump in and warn her.
- The love triangle.
- No Caroline?
What did you think of the episode?