Your Thoughts on The Vampire Diaries ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
After a short break The Vampire Diaries has returned! Yay! Episode 4.07, “My Brother’s Keeper,” just aired and it was another excellent episode, one packed full of Klaroline moments. Check out my thoughts on the episode below, and make sure to share yours as well.
Official episode description for “My Brother’s Keeper:”
“THE MISS MYSTIC FALLS PAGEANT — Caroline (Candice Accola) does her best to be there for Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) in a tough time. Damon (Ian Somerhalder) tries to convince Stefan to help him uncover Prof. Shane’s (guest star David Alpay) motives, but Stefan is intent on carrying out a different plan with Klaus (Joseph Morgan). At the annual Miss Mystic Falls Pageant, Elena and Caroline give April (guest star Grace Phipps) advice on which dress to wear, while Tyler (Michael Trevino) and Hayley (guest star Phoebe Tonkin) work together on a secret project, and Damon confronts Prof. Shane with his suspicions. Alarmed by the vivid nightmares he’s having, Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) turns to Matt (Zach Roerig) for help, but the situation escalates sooner than anyone expected. Olympic Gold Medalist Gabrielle Douglas also makes an appearance.”
So much happened this episode – SO much! Most importantly the big reveal at the end, that Elena is sire bonded to Damon! Love it! I hated Elena going back and forth and back and forth between Damon and Stefan, but this time there is an actual reason for it, a real reason, and not her just being lame and indecisive. She’s bonded to him. Hurray for explanations! There was also the whole Jeremy thing, mixed with Shane, the cure, apparently the hybrids and more. Interested in seeing where that’s all going. All I know now is I don’t like Shane and I hate Hayley. I also didn’t like Stefan in this episode, he’s so dead set on having the old Elena. I did dig the Delena sexy times though. But I wish there had been Klarolina sexy times .
- The relationship between Caroline and Stefan. I think it’s awesome.
- The exchanged looks between Damon and Elena.
- Matt helping out Jeremy.
- Caroline and Klaus getting along. I wish there had been more spark though.
- Elena moving in with Damon. And the sexy scenes that follow.
- How everyone seems to have forgotten than Damon and Caroline slept together. Never comes up. Oh well. No biggie.
- Stefan being a dick to Damon, when for once, Damon is trying to be super supportive.
- Stefan turning evil people – horrible idea!
- Stefan forcing Jeremy’s hand in the hunting thing.
- HAYLEY! I knew from the start that she was shady. I hate her, I hope she gets killed off.
What did you think of the episode?