10 Reasons to be Excited About Vampire Diaries Season 3!
Season 3 of The Vampire Diaries premieres September 15! Which is next week! Yay! Iâm pretty damned excited about it, so excited that I created a list of the 10 things Iâm most excited about. Excited! Yeah, so check out my list (which includes some sneak peek photos from Season 3), and more importantly, make your own list in a comment below!
1. Jeremy! One of the things I am most looking forward to is Jeremy and the ghosts of his ex. Itâs a nice change of pace and Iâm dying to know why he can see them and how much of it has to do with him dying and coming back to life.
2. Stefan being naughty. Iâm pretty excited about it because lately Stefan has been SO boring and flat. Itâs like his character has no personality at all. So itâll be nice to see him emotional and crazy.
3. More Klaus! I am so excited about having more of him. I love his character, heâs evil, but in an oddly sexy fascinating sort of way. Also, according to reports weâll more learning more about the Originals from him, so that also has me excited.
4. According to the episode one synopsis, Caroline and Tyler face some type of challenge. I donât know what is going to happen between them, but I canât wait to find out. I hope itâs not something as predictable as relationship drama.
5. Matt and what he will do now that he knows about the big olâ magical world they live in. Hopefully heâs not a douche.
6. Damon. Enough said.
7. Bonnie and whatâs to come of her. Weâve had lots of teasers from the cast and crew of the show on whatâs to come, but no one has said anything about whatâs happening with Bonnie this season.
8. Iâm excited to finally learn what Elena and Jeremy will do with Jenna being dead. Elena turns 18 in the first episode, so I am wondering if the house goes to her and if they make her Jeremyâs guardian. I know thatâs an odd thing to be excited about, but it has been bugginâ me for a while.
9. What role will Alaric play now? Hmmmâ¦.
10. The one picture above and the one below. Both are a preview of the second episode of Season 3 titled âThe Hybrid.â Elena is in the lakeâ¦ with her clothes on, and then her and Damon are arguing. Why?! I want to know, right now. Why is she in the lake and why are they being pissy?
Now itâs your turn! What are you most excited about Season 3 of The Vampire Diaries?
Moonlight (aka Amanda) loves to write about, read about and learn about everything pertaining to vampires. You will most likely find her huddled over a book of vampire folklore with coffee in hand. Touch her coffee and she may bite you (and not in the fun way).