Season 3 of The Vampire Diaries premieres September 15! Which is next week! Yay! I’m pretty damned excited about it, so excited that I created a list of the 10 things I’m most excited about. Excited! Yeah, so check out my list (which includes some sneak peek photos from Season 3), and more importantly, make your own list in a comment below!
1. Jeremy! One of the things I am most looking forward to is Jeremy and the ghosts of his ex. It’s a nice change of pace and I’m dying to know why he can see them and how much of it has to do with him dying and coming back to life.
2. Stefan being naughty. I’m pretty excited about it because lately Stefan has been SO boring and flat. It’s like his character has no personality at all. So it’ll be nice to see him emotional and crazy.
3. More Klaus! I am so excited about having more of him. I love his character, he’s evil, but in an oddly sexy fascinating sort of way. Also, according to reports we’ll more learning more about the Originals from him, so that also has me excited.
4. According to the episode one synopsis, Caroline and Tyler face some type of challenge. I don’t know what is going to happen between them, but I can’t wait to find out. I hope it’s not something as predictable as relationship drama.
5. Matt and what he will do now that he knows about the big ol’ magical world they live in. Hopefully he’s not a douche.
6. Damon. Enough said.
7. Bonnie and what’s to come of her. We’ve had lots of teasers from the cast and crew of the show on what’s to come, but no one has said anything about what’s happening with Bonnie this season.
8. I’m excited to finally learn what Elena and Jeremy will do with Jenna being dead. Elena turns 18 in the first episode, so I am wondering if the house goes to her and if they make her Jeremy’s guardian. I know that’s an odd thing to be excited about, but it has been buggin’ me for a while.
9. What role will Alaric play now? Hmmm….
10. The one picture above and the one below. Both are a preview of the second episode of Season 3 titled “The Hybrid.” Elena is in the lake… with her clothes on, and then her and Damon are arguing. Why?! I want to know, right now. Why is she in the lake and why are they being pissy?
Now it’s your turn! What are you most excited about Season 3 of The Vampire Diaries?