real vampires, vampire games and tv shows, movies or films, and vampire books

208

5 Real Vampire Sightings!

Are vampires real? Do you believe? If you do, have you ever been told it’s just your overreactive imagination? And that you’re making something out of something that doesn’t even exist. Well, for the critics that say it is all in your head, tell them to check out these real vampire sightings. These actual accounts of real people who saw, or were attacked by vampires, will make even the toughest critic stop and ask, “Could vampires really be real?”

The Sandle Road vampire attacks. [Love to Know: Paranormal]

Vampires in Seattle? Or a girl who needs to sleep more, and drink less? [Vampire Truth]

Vampires (or possible thieves) in Otero County. [MySpace]

Check out this Florida man, er sorry, vampire, who wants to run for the Presidency in 2012. Why? Political views aside, he wants to be the nation’s first vampire President. [Haunted America Tours]

Vampires, or higues, in Georgetown, Guyana. [India Forums]

Obviously I think that some of these have a grain more truth in them to others. I don’t think the girl that was out drinking with her friends and came upon a vampire actually ever met a vampire, no matter how sober she says she was. But the last story particularly is very interesting to me, covering the vampire folklore of the Higues, and how they could still exist today. With all the talk on whether or not vampires are real or not, take a look through these stories, and then decide for yourself. And of course, let us know if you think you’ve ever had your own real vampire sighting!

– Kate

england vampire sightingsfirst vampire presidentflorida vampiresotero countyreal vampire sightingsreal vampiresreal vampires englandreal vampires in floridareal vampires in georgetown guyanareal vampires in otero countyreal vampires seattlereal vampires united statessandle road vampire attacksseattle vampiresvampire sightingsvampires in otero countyvampires in seattle

kate • April 10, 2010

Previous Post

Next Post

Comments

1. vampires
  2. True Blood Sucker
  3. Daiana Ibanez April 10, 2010 - 3:06 pm

How dou you become a vampire?

• Caitlin Cox April 16, 2010 - 12:45 pm

Well, you get bitten in the neck smart one

• chloe July 2, 2010 - 6:40 pm

it does not mean you have too get bitten on the neck, aslong as they put there vemon into your system and turn you thats how you will be one but ovbs you will need to get bitten somewhere!

• karen September 28, 2010 - 5:21 pm

have you all seen the saga of twilight? well you should… I think it works out like that…like the comment down below…you would have to come close to death to be able to do it..but yes you would have to get bitten, not necessarily on the neck, it could even be on your hand like in the movie…and thats when you start to change and I’m pretty sure you will feel the change because your body will start to feel different and then you will probably be thirsty for BLOOD..haha…but yea that’s what I think…maybe it’s true maybe it’s not..there has to be real truth and evidence that people can convert into a vampire. =) and for the one that decided to be the smart one to answer so rudely to the person who asked how people turn into a vampire…if you THINK your right you can comment but if you are a stupid and an ignorant person that doesn’t seem to take opinions and questions seriously then don’t waste your time writing anything.. OK hunny? get your facts straight.

• mindy garcia January 6, 2011 - 5:39 am

dnt u know that my scary aunte joanna never get older????
            my mom said wen she was 22 years old, she act so weird until she read this book of spell she bought frm this “albularyo” she start reading the spell and act so weird.
            this book s just not an ordinary book…..
            until 26 years go by,she still look young,paled skin,afraid of sunlight,garlic, salt and most of all, she never go 2 church anymore.
            until i know my aunte was a vampire,we never visit her at home anymore…..
            believe me or not im telling the truth….

• neondomo13 January 19, 2011 - 6:18 pm

ok twiglht is not real

• Jen April 22, 2011 - 5:05 pm

you don’t have 2 be close 2 death u know, Carliel just did it like that cuz he didn’t want to change anyone in the first place (cuz it’s so hard) so he wanted to be sure there was no chance of them surviving as a human

• phoenix October 22, 2011 - 1:13 am

this is stupid…. twilight movie or book is the worst reference book on the facts of vamps and werewolves…. u dont become a vamp by it biting you…. u turn if u drink its blood… other facts like, vamps die if exposed to sunlight and werewolves can only change during full moon…..

• Moonlight October 22, 2011 - 7:26 am

There are countless myths and legends concerning vampire and werewolves. Every country and every culture has their own beliefs, none are necessarily right or wrong. For example, folktales from hundreds of years ago say that vampires are fine in sunlight, it doesn’t hurt them at all. It was movies that made people believe that vampires burnt up in the sun. As for werewolves, there are loads of stories about people who could transform without the moon. The full moon thing was also popularized by books and movies. Everything you are ranting about came from fiction, from books and films. Before you go off on anyone you should do some research yourself because you clearly don’t know what you’re saying. Pick a book on vampire/werewolf history and folklore.

• Dracula #1 fan November 12, 2010 - 7:01 pm

how do u get a vampire 2 bite u though????? i wanna meet a vampire

• thomas December 23, 2010 - 10:43 pm

Wish I new but I don’t want to be killed.then my talents would be waisted .

• Cooper February 1, 2011 - 7:31 pm

hey if you ever get bit come bit me lol

• vampire writer girl 53 March 15, 2011 - 10:56 am

a vampire hast to give you theyre blood willingly for you to turn… its not some magic bite… your body digests theyre blood and obsorbs it, then it slowly and painfuly stops your heart, and your body goes limp and you die… then come back as a vampire…. this magic bite stuff is stupid…. it would mean that a vampire hast to kill everything it bites… use your commen sence…. its all about a bond that a human and a vampire share…since they will b stuck with you untill either you or they die… and remember that it hast to be willingly

• Shadow March 21, 2011 - 3:33 am

go here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire:_The_Masquerade

read it all then you will have your answer… and what you may find you may not like. just try to remember think around corners… thats all i can say

• shaun clark April 8, 2011 - 1:45 pm

true

• azeleena June 23, 2011 - 4:40 pm

i heard that in order to change into a vampire u have to hav a blood exchange with a vampire

• girl justwannabe a Vampire October 14, 2011 - 2:55 am

Really! Tell me where’s the nearest real vampire and he or she will exchange blood with me!

4. v-v April 11, 2010 - 3:25 pm

you become a vampire by coming close to death ( by them sucking most of your blood out of you ) then the vampire him or her self giving your there blood…
    then your body starts to change…
    there isnt a reversal to this either … well death is the only way you can come out of being a vampire….
    either being staked or having their heads chopped off…
    but there are storys that say stakes only paralise vampires…
    also the sun doesnt do them to well but stories say they burn up other say they can resist it but it does weaken them.

• karen September 28, 2010 - 5:22 pm

I think that is very true…like in the movie twilight, its a really good movie and it seems to explain the facts right.

• SugarBlood4 April 14, 2011 - 3:43 pm

Twilight is far from the truth. I dont care if a load of people have a go at me saying i’m wrong, because vampires DON’T sparkle. Twilight gets barely any facts right to be honest. Try researching vampires and their attacks on the internet and that’s more truthful.

• alyssa July 19, 2011 - 2:21 pm

vampism exist definitly

• phoenix October 22, 2011 - 1:21 am

frankly, twilight is the worst movie or book ever made…. please people, get your mind straight and find the facts… twilight is just a lame movie which screws up all the facts… and people actually believe it to be true which is even worse…. ~_~…

• mindy garcia January 6, 2011 - 5:53 am

i always wanted 2 bcome a vampire but im afraid 2 do the spell….
      this spell is effected and real…
      i read this spell on this old book…..
      i copy the notes and items that are needed….
      this spell is simple and easy but scary……
      my friend alex try it……
      dnt u know wat happen 2 her???………
      she never comes out and dnt go 2 school anymore…..
      i was worried sick 2 her……..
      i thought i was dreaming last night but i realized it wasnt a dream……………
      it was real!!!!!
      i saw alex watching at me and need my help….
      i visited her at home…….
      she was crying wen i get inside…..
      she proved 2 me that the spell works!!!!!…….
      she let me see her 2 sharp teeth….
      she has this different speed……….
      she was paled skin and afraid 2 cook using salt,garlic and hot sauce………
      dnt u know wat she eats????……….
      not food but animals!!!!…..uncooked animals!!!!!
      she only ate wats inside on it and drink there blood……
      i dnt know hw many humans she ate…………
      BUT ONE THING I CN SAY,,,,,,,,,I CANT SHARE THE SPELL COZ U EXPIRIENCE LIFE VAMPIRES LYK ALEX DD…………..
      believe me or not,,,wat im saying here is real……….

• Cooper February 1, 2011 - 7:34 pm

if you would like to share the spell let me know

• twilightaddict June 20, 2011 - 1:41 pm

then give me the spellll….

• nikey July 15, 2011 - 10:07 pm

what is spell ?
        do let me know

• spirit September 9, 2011 - 11:14 pm

whats the spell???? i want become one really
        bad

• Vampira girl October 14, 2011 - 3:00 am

PLEASE GIVE THE SPELL! i want 2 b 1 of d vampires i dont care if it is real or not!

5. Kitty April 12, 2010 - 6:36 am

Drinking their blood can also cause you to become a vampire. A cat jumping over a grave (I think it was a cat?). There are a heckuva lot of ways. Depends on the lore, really.
    The most common is the blood, though (:
    All I know is – OMNOMNOM YES PL0X!

• MAKMAKFREAK April 13, 2010 - 6:34 pm

yeah right!!

6. grace101 April 12, 2010 - 1:38 pm

Even tho i love this website and all things vampy, i dont belive in them. Reality is they dont exsist! Realitys borin!

• Kitty April 13, 2010 - 4:07 am

My belief is that if you believe in something, you will find/see it.
      Like, if you believe in Heaven, then you’re going to Heaven. If you don’t, then you’re not.
      Or if you believe in ghosts, you’re gonna see one. But if you don’t believe in them, they won’t bother showing themselves (I mean, really, would YOU try and show yourself to a guy/girl completely not interested in you?)

I believe in vampires, and werewolves and the like. But it’s easier to believe in vamps, since the whole conservation of mass thing makes me think a werewolf wouldn’t actually be that scary once it’s turned INTO a wolf. I know, applying the laws of science to ‘mythical’ creatures is silly, but still…

• crimson September 20, 2010 - 2:41 pm

but if they dont exit ehen how was the rummers start? explain that one to me?

• SugarBlood4 April 14, 2011 - 3:46 pm

I completely agree with you. What proof do we have that vampires don’t exist? We have more proof they do then they don’t. I would give anything to meet a vampire, and even become one. I know a few people would be saying ‘you don’t mean that’ but truly whether i have the eternal thirst for blood i dont care.

• phoenix October 22, 2011 - 1:30 am

again!!!! werewolves dont turn into wolves…. they the humans who turn into half wolf and half man…. hence werewolf…. ~_~

7. MAKMAKFREAK April 13, 2010 - 6:30 pm

i really do believe do you though?

• MAKMAKFREAK April 13, 2010 - 6:33 pm

but when i say i do everyone just thinks im obsessed with you know… vampires anyway. how do you know a vampire is a vampire?

• vampireFreek July 27, 2010 - 9:53 am

i totaly understand that!! my parents think i’m delerius and that i sholdn’t believe in something that’s not real… but i say it’s all about what you believe.. i’m not going to try to convince someone that doesn’t want to believe… but i will tell stories about them and… i do believe in vampires and werewolves go to this site to read about real werewolf encounters in wisconsin… it’s a lot to read but… here it is http://www.prairieghosts.com/werewolves.html

8. desiree April 14, 2010 - 11:33 pm

so if there are really vampires why don’t they come to the people who want to be changed and has nothing left in life??i do believe but in all seriousness how would u really know if youve never rly seen one?im confused here u say there is but then again u think there isnt..i have been always wanting to become one,but id get my hopes up then theyd be turned down from people of no believers.i dont understand.and first of all making sites about them, there prolly afraid to come out because everyone wants to be one..just like daybreakers..just regodamndiculous..period..its whatever.id love to meet one though if yall know any.

• Kitty April 16, 2010 - 5:15 am

Think of it in terms of ‘True Blood’. People know vampires exist in that ‘world’ (Being the literary/television world), and they hardly have an easy time of it.
      There are those who are so obsessed with them they’re termed “fangbangers” and pretty much act like vampire prostitutes. And then there are those who want to kill all the vamps. And then, finally, the smaller amount, there are those who just don’t really care- Live and let live.

If vampires were real, I hardly doubt they would reveal themselves. Is there a point to going to someone “BYTHEWAY, VAMPZ IS REALZ. WE’VE BIN LIVIN AMUNGST U FOAR YERZ!”? No, there isn’t. Because, suddenly, your best friend could become your worst nightmare; your club-loving teen could become more than a teen problem; you’d jump at everything, for fear you’d crossed a vampire at some point.

They’re man killers, basically. Or, at least, they kill SOMETHING in order to survive. Okay, most humans kill animals anyway- But we don’t kill other humans to eat them, and that’s the scariest part of a vampire. Would you feel comfortable knowing the equivalent to a murderer lived right in the coffin next door? Maybe YOU would, but thousands of others wouldn’t.

Vampires have been around pretty much as long as we have- It wouldn’t surprise me to find out if cavemen had their own vampire myths and legends. So, if the myths and legends have kept vampires ‘in the shadows’ for as long as this, then I doubt there’s going to be changes to that any time soon…

• L e x a August 12, 2010 - 9:45 am

I agree with you. I like to think that vampires, werewolves, etc. do exist; but if someone (and now I mean a scientists) will find them, they will become test subjects. And I'm sure that no one wants to become one, even if he/she is a human, or a vampire.

• SugarBlood4 April 14, 2011 - 3:50 pm

I agree with you aswell. Why would a vampire come out into the open where it could become a test subject? I dont like to consider myself a ‘fangbanger’. Because i’m not. I’m not someone who wants to kill them, or just get on with it. I want to be on the side of vampires..and would do anything to meet one. Even if i was killed by a vampire, i mean, call me crazy, but that’d be my favourite death :’D

• vampireFreek July 27, 2010 - 4:55 am

yes… ur right… your smart!

• Dracula #1 fan November 12, 2010 - 7:06 pm

i don’t believe that twilight is right. i believe the story of dracula and he didn’t die from aids, he died from the sun. i know a vampire, she was stalking me for awhile, but i’ve seen her around.

• vampires are real August 5, 2011 - 2:32 am

twilight wuznt in the beginning and i know a couple of vampires and i barely see them anymore

• sarenravenwood December 24, 2010 - 2:48 am

Being changed is a gift.you should be so lucky.everyone wants a promotion.wat has anyone done to deserve to be turned.its not a game.are you really ready to say goodbye to all you know.family,food,babies,loved ones.it all stops.

• AKI_THE_GOD February 22, 2011 - 5:52 am

yes, i’m ready to say goodbye to evrything……..
        nw cm n bite me……..

• SugarBlood4 April 14, 2011 - 3:53 pm

I don’t care about losing everything. Some people might say ‘you don’t believe that eventually you’d grow sad’ but trust me, i wouldn’t. I want to re start my life..i have nothing left in it even though i am young. I have a couple of friends. Everyone else thinks i am stupid and pointless. So what should i live for. If a vampire reads this, i am on your side. Please turn me. I know it’s your choice. But it’s my lifes and deaths ambiotion to be a vampire.

• vampires are real August 5, 2011 - 2:35 am

i would be ready for anything to lose to turn

9. Rock April 15, 2010 - 3:45 am

I want to become a vampire

• Lexa August 12, 2010 - 10:02 am

I know many people who want to become one, but there are a few things that you have to think first.

1. What happens if real vampire life is different from 'vampire life' described in books? You will have to give up all your friends and family, and in the end you will be alone. You will have to kill for blood and so on.

2. What happens if (let's say) you can't control your thirst? Will you kill a human in public?

3. What will you do if a scientist finds you, and wants to make you his/her own test subject? Do you think you can runaway and hide? A vampire is something that people are afraid of and scientist want to find, even if they might say that don't believe in.

4. And in the end, ( I think that you want to become a vampire because they might be immortal ) what happens if you ruin your life, and in the end, you die?

Now, I'm sorry if I offended you; I think I want to become a vampire, too, but I have my doubts…

• Sam December 5, 2010 - 2:13 am

I Thank you for justifying what is right and what is wrong.

Quote: “Unlike the Old Era, mystical beings and things dominates largely at that time…which contributes to their own beliefs, even if they had a scientist or people that was called scholars at that time still struggle with the unknown also. But as time passes and the world become more modernize, all things can be proven scientifically….at least.

“However modern and more civilized our lifestyle is, somehow, there is a loophole in everything in these universe that we lived in. For example, a person who was possessed by demonic spirit, an empty house (even if there is still people living in it) with a poltergeist, the practice of magick/Pagan of all sorts and its powers still exist and manifested in reality form….even by “Imagining” things could manifest and become real to some degree provided that you have specific “Fuel” to it (Willpower, belief etc). It’s just like having a prayer with us always…”

I believe…everything is possible.

• SugarBlood4 April 14, 2011 - 3:58 pm

Lexa, i know what you are saying, but here’s my points of views on what you said:

1. I don’t care about losing everything. I know that vampires probably aren’t like the ones described in books, and am ready for whatever kind of vampire comes. Whether they are completely different to ones that sparkle in the sun i don’t care because that wont stop me from wanting to become one.

2. This comment i agree with. I feel as though i’d be able to control myself…but i guess you wont know until you become one.

3. I can be careful. I am a careful person and don’t get caught. If something happened like in point 2 then i’m not sure what’d i’d do…but i’m sure i’d be safe from scientists. Plus i prefer the dark.

4. When i am a vampire, i want to try everything. Do as much as i can. I know i wont ruin my life and i dont get lonely. And if i do want to die then i have the choice.

• Dracula #1 fan November 12, 2010 - 6:57 pm

i would love 2 be a vampire. and i believe that they’re real because i’ve seen one and she actually talked 2 me.

10. desiree April 16, 2010 - 1:13 am

well so do i,but come on now do u rly believe this ..?i think its funny..

11. willow April 18, 2010 - 6:01 pm

i know somebody who is a real ampire and eerything your saying is jank well not all of it diffrent vampires are turned diffrent ways trust me my friend it just happend to her and someother people i know came close to near death and then we never saw them again and not all vampiers DRINK BLOOD but some do

• tamsin June 5, 2010 - 7:47 am

haaa assif!

– if yooou knew a vaampire yoou probaaaly wouldnt reaaly saay anything becaause vampires are meant to live without people knowing they exist and the person that yoou know that is a vampire would of told you to keep it quiet

– soo you blatently dont know a vampire!

12. david April 25, 2010 - 3:45 pm

idk bout the vampire thing but if there is such thing i would like to be bit by a beautifull fanged broad but prob never happen my dad id ubsessed wit the whole vamp thing but if there is any out there come give me a bite i love dark gothic chicks well later

13. Bellavampi April 28, 2010 - 1:04 pm

nice picture! Bill kaulitz would make a good vampire (guy in picture)!

• XxFreakxX May 3, 2010 - 6:24 pm

Bill Kaulitz would make a good vampire ^,..,^

14. lola May 17, 2010 - 3:40 pm

you guys never seen a real vampire non of does are real.i’ve seen a vampire and i’m very close to it vampire are not bad well maybe some of them but not all of them so you see vampires arent that bad

• leanna May 19, 2010 - 11:33 am

you have seen a real vampire!!!!!

• Deborah Greenia July 11, 2010 - 4:17 pm

I would love too meet a vampire,I do belive that they are out there, they just don’t want people to know because some people don’t trust them, but thats not true I trust them.

15. leanna May 19, 2010 - 11:32 am

im so literally obbsessed with vampires i beleive that they are out there somewhere but most people dont believe it. vampires can also be mistaken as ghosts or poltergeists. hollywood distorts their image alot i dont think that vampires are hot guys that you just meet at school. they are night dwellers and arent that attractive. so next time you step foot in an old cemetery, remind yourself of how much they crave human blood

16. strafe May 26, 2010 - 11:00 pm

my guess is that if they do exist they are either extinct or very few, with so many people obsesed with becoming a vampire the population would increase, so would mean more sightings, and the different explanations on vampires on here are just dumb. i like supernatual stuff but some people on here are a little more into it than i am but, do your research if you want to rant about vampires. don’t use TV as a reference for your vampire info……….(I agree with leanna)

17. bunst June 7, 2010 - 10:43 pm

i know people who are vampires. 1 they do have to feed on blood 2 it does NOT have to be human blood it can be animal blood or human blood 3 vampires can go in day light well some of them can some cant 4 i agree with strafe tv doesn’t know much about vampires like that movie Blade ware wolves are weak aganst silver not vampires 5 vampires would come out of hiding if there wasn’t vampire hunters trying to kill them so if we stop vampire hunters vampires will come out of hiding. say if there was a vote to stop vampire hunters and it worked they would come out from hiding 6 there is a cure for vampires to go back to being human but its in a secret area in AZ

18. Kristin July 6, 2010 - 6:12 pm

I have been reading many things on the internet. As well, as other people’s comments.
    First off here is a bit of information on vampires.
    I think its quite funny to see people, and their own intake on what a vampire is, or does.
    Okay, well not just anybody can become a vampire, you dont have to be “close” to death either.
    You have to be awakened. Sort of like a chosen one.
    The sun will not kill a vampire, but the sun can make them lose all of their energy, and they have to feed on blood more, to sustain that energy.
    Most vampires have blood donors, like a blood bank, or a human.
    Yet, the most important is, most keep to themselves, and you will never hear about them, hence why no vampire would ever come out and tell you what they are.
    There are laws, and we live in a generation with fingerprinting and other technology, vampires, arent stupid.

19. Name July 11, 2010 - 3:11 pm

I love to think about this stuff and think that its real like iv looked up so many myths and legends from different cultures but part ov me thinks there is no such thing… but then think about it why not… i would love to meet one and i curtenly do believe in vampires… u say u know a vampire nd that shit but u myt b lying then again u myt not.. i would just like a answer

20. Djinn BlackRose Oni August 15, 2010 - 10:39 pm

Why must we follow those of these simply and pittful laws and yet be consealed by anotner dawn and or fration of time. I am one not to bost nor to share the bounty that has been given unto this wise yet restless entity. Many time have some awakend as the lust of blood filled there souls and bodies as they choose to find there light amoungst another darkness. Vampyer I am not yet another part of there being as I am to show the worlds there silents and as to the seeing one that is of blood and passion they come as they please as only shalt show thynself to whom ever is fit to wittness the truths and immortalty of these Truly Magnificent beings of these uncanny plans.

21. jared October 3, 2010 - 3:41 pm

ho boy vampires??? oh come on, dracula died of aids, lol, wft with vamps really your tax man suck more blood out of ya than a Politician, oh yes they really sparkel in daylight nice one Stephenie Meyer you forgot the pink shirt???

• Mehek March 31, 2011 - 6:21 am

hey a man died becozz of aids ??
      may be he daunk blood of any aids patient…
      i mean……….
      lollllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzz

22. Dracula #1 fan November 12, 2010 - 7:11 pm

some vampires can reach u in ways without u actually seeing them.

23. chago November 16, 2010 - 12:59 am

Iwould like to meet a vampire

• sarenravenwood December 23, 2010 - 10:53 pm

Wat would yu say

24. seamus dobbin February 23, 2011 - 2:54 pm

i would like to be a vampire any one wana make the change??? seriously

25. vampire 101 March 27, 2011 - 10:11 am

do vampires necessarily have to be some sort of goth?
    because i think they do not have to be, I mean come on?
    Cant they be like regular not goth people or something?

26. Megan*A*Believer March 28, 2011 - 7:35 pm

I like to believe in the existence of the supernatural…especially in vampires/vampyres. The life they live dances around in my head and dreams. I constantly wonder what it would be like to meet/mate/date/become a vampire/vampyre. I hope it won’t always be a fantasy for me, but until another day comes, I suppose that will have to do.

27. Kil-Mar Kyndigsson March 29, 2011 - 3:29 am

Really? This is what it comes down to? Bad spelling, teenagers wish-fufillment and Twilight? I mean, Twilight? Why in all of the seven hells would I want to spend time, energy and effort to then have to deal with a 15 year old girl for the rest of my life? I’ll tell you what being a vampire means: It’s always being on the outside looking in, never quite understanding why you people are doing the stupid shit you’re doing and constantly looking over your shoulder for the mob. Yes, we get to be smarter, stronger, faster and live for a damn sight longer than you but the constant hunger, the sun-burn after about 5 minutes outside and the quite horrible reaction to most human foods (Seriously, it’s bad. I mean, BAAAAAAAADDDD!!!!) is not as much fun as you seem to think.
    Let me answer a couple of questions:
    1) No, I cannot make you a vampire. It happens at the moment of Death, when you have to make a choice whether or not to go on, or to return. Personally, I have come to believe I made the wrong choice by coming back.
    2) No, you do not have to be a goth! Black clothes just make it easier to move around unnoticed.
    3) Most vampires exist on a surprisingly small amount of blood, often a rare steak will do the job.
    4) No, I do not kill everyone I bite!!! Quite apart from the mess, leaving a trail of bodies would soon get noticed, even by you lot.
    5) Silver? Makes a lovely ring, not too flashy but nice and solid. That’s a personal opinion by the way, some vamps prefer gold, a few seem to like jade, but hey, nobody’s perfect.
    6) TV. Hollywood. Books. Theatre. Some of it is right, a lot of it is not. I mean, the no reflection in a mirror thing? Belive me, if I could bend time and space like that, I’d be working on the wormhole technology right now, just to get the hell off this planet. I’d also be quite a bit richer, what with the walking into banks and taking all the money….
    7) No, I do not want to reveal myself.

• SugarBlood4 April 14, 2011 - 4:07 pm

Hello…i’d just like to say i agree with everyone you have said. I’m not a vampire, and don’t go round pretending to be one because that’d be stupid. Being a vampire isn’t sparkling in the sun and living forever, it’ so much deeper than that. I understand why you don’t want to reveal yourself. If i was a vampire i wouldn’t either. My friends are all about the sotries and TV shows…but i’m not. I want to learn so much about real vampires…but i doubt i’ll ever meet one and if i did i wouldn’t exactly ask questions about what it’s like. I don’t want to get married, have children, go to work. That is not who i want to be. Becoming a vampire would be my escape from life. If you don’t agree then that’s fine…but i know what i want, not like some of the people who posted above.

28. vampire 101 March 29, 2011 - 6:17 pm

Well, first i agree with you on the twilight thing. I really don’t get the point of all that. I mean I bet they even don’t know how a vampire actually lives his/her lives. To be honest, no offense or anything but i think the movie is pointless. To act, make fun of, improvise about something that they don’t even….. think exists. Its just SO ANNOYING! you know what i mean? And thanks for saying on the whole goth thing because I doubted it from the beginning, like i think they are exactly like us with the choice of being whatever they want. Also, i think that most of the stuff about the garlic and all may be just a false saying but I’m not going to go to conclusions on that. And lastly I get why you don’t want to reveal yourself because well, i wouldn’t reveal myself if i was a vampire!

29. Kil-Mar Kyndigsson March 30, 2011 - 5:03 am

I can’t quite believe I’m wasting more time and effort on this, but what the hell, I’ve got nothing but time so here goes…If you are not a vampire, which I promise you, 99.999 recurring percent of you are not, please go and live a normal life, fall in love, get married, have lots of kids and most importantly, leave me and mine the fuck alone. We are not nice people. We are not mis-understood humans, with a slightly exotic point of view that comes from being born somewhere foreign. We are not interested in your problems, desires or beliefs and quite honestly, if I could go back and kill Bram fucking Stoker, believe me, I would.
    The sooner your world moves onto it’s next fad, the better, for me and you.

I would also like to add that I’m quite drunk, and seriously pissed off about the fact that a total stranger asked me straight out if I was a Vampire, because, and I quote “Because I’m a techno DJ, and I’ve met a few of you.”

Techno? TECHNO!?!? Which of us is going to fucking techno gigs to find donors? What the hell is wrong with you? That lot are so messed up on shit I don’t even have names for that it’s no wonder even “normal” people know about us!

I weep for the world, for it no longer resembles the paradise of my youth.

30. Kil-Mar Kyndigsson March 30, 2011 - 5:13 am

So I use a bad word or two and you “moderate the comment”? Humans…

• Moonlight March 30, 2011 - 8:58 am

No, that’s not how the moderation works. It has nothing to do with spelling. All comments left by new posters are moderated to make sure they are spam or anything like that.

31. silverlight March 30, 2011 - 5:21 pm

Basically all i want to know is like the stuff about the garlic thing true? i know about the silver thing but. what are somethings that humans have got true about vampires?

• Moonlight March 30, 2011 - 5:37 pm

You can read about vampires and garlic here. It was believed to have many anti-evil properties.

• Mehek March 31, 2011 - 6:26 am

you know what i too hate garlic but not a vemp hehe

32. silverlight March 30, 2011 - 9:50 pm

thanks the paragraph was really helpful

33. hajar April 4, 2011 - 8:57 am

i think thats no bady is going to belive me if i sad ” i am a vampire ” i’ve meet one and i fool in love with him i didn’t know that he is a vampire hi was acting soo real until i belive him now i live alon no bady tolk with me i wish if i can daed but i can’t .vampire die just by the hand of the one how beit them .that why i can day . i live in morocco .whine i become a vampire i had to die . i have been in the hospitale for a month …….;….; it to hard to be alown

34. hajar April 4, 2011 - 9:01 am

yes vampires are real belive .becouse i am one of them

• lizzie April 23, 2011 - 8:25 pm

no way how did you become a vampire

35. silverlight April 4, 2011 - 5:44 pm

That’s cool. My mom is from morocco. But i did not know any lived there. Now that i think of it. Morocco is very foggy sometimes so it kind of makes sense.

36. luna April 6, 2011 - 9:01 pm

How do you meet a vampire? Or become one?
    I do not know if i want to be one but i would like to know.
    Also if you could tell me if there is anything that humans got right about
    vampires? Like do they have mind abilities?
    Thnx

• syrlint July 25, 2011 - 9:21 am

just focus on this answer there are only 2 movies about vampires that are very very accurate and reveal what real vampires are watch these 2 movies and pay attention and you will then realise what vampires are 1 interview with a vampire 2 watch blade not blade the character blade the movie

• Moonlight July 25, 2011 - 12:39 pm

How can they be accurate when they’re both two completely different movies with completely different vampires?

37. jamey April 25, 2011 - 11:06 pm

Ok vampires are real you guys.I am one but none of you will ever know who i am.I don’t kill people and yes i do want to.Yall are very lucky.My own uncle changed me.I feed on animals.My family doesn’t even know.When i bite it’s painless and fast so don’t worry bout the poor little animals.My skin doesn’t sparkle or burn in the sunlight.I love salty french fries.Garlic must be in my sauce.I don’t like human food but i eat it to hide what i am.Don’t get any ideas bout my kind till you hear it from us.there aren’t many of us in the human community but there are few in my situation.I do go to school so don’t piss me off or i will hurt you.

38. KatlinBrown
  39. naintara fazal June 8, 2011 - 7:00 am

what rubbish how you become a vampire? ok vampires exists but not in this world.i think they has their own world because i dont belive in vampires.

40. kapilender June 9, 2011 - 11:15 am

what do you meen by vampire

41. caroline June 10, 2011 - 12:41 am

ok…guyz..u really believe this twilight thingy……
    get real……hw could stephenie meyer knw ’bout vampires nd all…she isn’t 1….
    also about all this vampire becoming spells…….duh!!! grow up !

42. chris June 21, 2011 - 6:08 am

lol i think u all need to come back to reality. vampires and werewolves don’t exist. U all obviously watch 2 many movies and bloody twilight fans. yes their mythology is cool whoever thought them both up. and for those of u who say they r or have seen or met vampires, seriously u need to c a physciatrist and some drugs. wakey wakey guys and girls

43. Please Read Fellow Humans, And Fake ‘Vampires’, And my eloved nation July 6, 2011 - 8:03 pm

Note, I will not release my name, those might already note who I am later on.
    For Humans Wanting to become Vampires.
    There is such creatures as Vampires, please note my beloved humans, we don’t want to turn you into humans, as much as you want us to, but there are ways such as, make us fall in love with you, spells, but please remember you can’t go back, if there was a spell to turn back into human, we were sure to take it, please don’t turn into a monster like us, some people might say we are creatures that look like monsters but are safe, note we ARE monsters. . . . don’t be reckless like we were.
    We love you very much, we love that blood you hold even more.

For those posers, or people pretending to become a vampire.
    Please do not wreck our beloved humans dreams, or more over please don’t say a WORD, if you are truly not a vampire.

For my beloved vampire nation.
    Please delete, erase memory of the existence of the vampire world, you know what happened last time , we lost so many loved vampires, like Rebecca, John, Jonah, Braxton, and more of our colony. So please do not release our existence any further ado.

Love,
    The Vampire HQ

• sneha singh July 28, 2011 - 11:02 am

hey whoever u r i dont want to know ur name but i truly love vamps n i understnd abt not revealing ur self i just wish i could be one of u if u ever gonna believe me thn pls do it its ur choice am not forcing u
      love sneha

• Drake October 27, 2011 - 8:53 am

I have to see it to believe it bud. Even though we want them to, in my eyes vamps aren’t real anymore.

• kreyox November 22, 2011 - 11:13 am

you interests me.. I can keep a secret, if you can.. I am inviting you to find me……..

44. justme August 15, 2011 - 12:42 am

i firmly believe that vampires are real i have since i was a child. i am not a child any more nor am i a moon eyed teenager. i am a grown woman and i still stare out into the night wondering where they are. i would love to meet one before i die but hopefully that wont be for a long time yet. for me the writer who best portrays vampires is ann rice. if you read her entire vampire series, not just the ones about lestat, the stories of marcus, armand, pandora, i feel she most accurately describes the dual nature of vampires. lonely yet loved, fierce yet gentle, dangerous yet beautiful. for me its not an obsession more like a research project. i read everything i can find old and new. has it helped me find a true vampire, no. but then again i didnt think it really would. almost every culture has its own version of vampires , how could all the myths and legends be so closely related and not be based on something real

45. abbie agee August 21, 2011 - 5:10 pm

i would LOVE to be a vampire but i just wounldnt want them to bite me on the neck just somewere else like if i was sleeping in bed and a vampire bat flew in tunred into a vampire person and bit me on the neck that would be fine i wouldnt feel anything and the next morning i woke up id feel great and hungry!!!:D

46. no name October 1, 2011 - 10:55 pm

black cat bit me lastnight maybe it was a vamprire transformed into a cat it was a stray cat being all nice and loving and blam bit me on the arm what u say to that

47. Daniel666 October 14, 2011 - 8:51 pm

Fools, fools, fools! At least you have a life, family, friends, and posessions. Do really think so little of the value of your life that you really do not see how valuable your life is? Your life is very valuable. Trust me you do not know what you have got until one day it is gone. Be careful when you say you have nothing left when you have more than you think. I hear it and listen to it all the time people winning and complaining about there lives and pity little problems. So they want to become a vampire and for what? Because you are not happy with everything in your life? That becoming the creature of the night as you put it will solve all your little problems? It is true nobody does not know what they have until it is all gone. I know because I am one. I know what it is like to loose your humanity. People complain about problems all the time that are so small. Do you want to know what big problem really is? I will tell what a big problem is. A serious problem is where you loose everything you worked so hard for. Go so far down hill and then one day hit rock bottom because one night you read your astrology reading to just find out that you are type 3 sociopath. Then knowing you are going to loose everything because of it. Family, friends, and property. Even the love of my life. That is really big problem. That is a life not worth holding on to. Finding out that you are not even human. At least all of you are still human. At least you are not alone. At least you are still loved. Life for me I am all alone and nothing to the world. Like I do not even exist because I am a monster. I regret not being human. I miss being human and having a normal life. I miss my wife who I love very much. She will never know how much I really truely love her. Just think about what you have now before you are willing to give it up. That is all I am saying. Do not wish it away. You may regret it some day. This message is for the ones who want to be turned.

• honey October 16, 2011 - 4:23 am

then why did u became a vampire? and how u became a vampire?

48. you will find out soon. October 15, 2011 - 8:59 pm

If you whant to become one of ous it is simple you just have to open your eyes and see what others don’t whant to see and when you do we will come for you just like they did me.

Those who read my words be sure this is what you whant because once it is done their is no returning the world you came from will be gone forever.

49. Drake October 27, 2011 - 8:50 am

TWILIGHT IS NOT REAL. And truth be told, their version of the vampire is an embarrassment. If your a vamp, you don’t sparkle in sunlight for crying out loud. Enough with the fairy tale crap already, being a vamp (if they even freaking exist) isn’t just a walk in the park. No, you don’t just HAVE to get bitten. Drinking the blood of a vamp works just the same too.

50. mimity November 1, 2011 - 4:16 pm

i wanna know if the ppl here are saying the truth,I mean most of u say:im a vampire and that things,but is it true? i really like vampires and that things. i would like to meet one ,even if i know it’s impossible. And i wanna know if vampires REALLY exist

and the thing about twilight …no vampires not glow and that things ,i read alot of things about vampires and in twilight it haves alot of mistakes for vampires.

1 2 3