real vampires, vampire games and tv shows, movies or films, and vampire books

208

5 Real Vampire Sightings!

Are vampires real? Do you believe? If you do, have you ever been told it’s just your overreactive imagination? And that you’re making something out of something that doesn’t even exist. Well, for the critics that say it is all in your head, tell them to check out these real vampire sightings. These actual accounts of real people who saw, or were attacked by vampires, will make even the toughest critic stop and ask, “Could vampires really be real?”

The Sandle Road vampire attacks. [Love to Know: Paranormal]

Vampires in Seattle? Or a girl who needs to sleep more, and drink less? [Vampire Truth]

Vampires (or possible thieves) in Otero County. [MySpace]

Check out this Florida man, er sorry, vampire, who wants to run for the Presidency in 2012. Why? Political views aside, he wants to be the nation’s first vampire President. [Haunted America Tours]

Vampires, or higues, in Georgetown, Guyana. [India Forums]

Obviously I think that some of these have a grain more truth in them to others. I don’t think the girl that was out drinking with her friends and came upon a vampire actually ever met a vampire, no matter how sober she says she was. But the last story particularly is very interesting to me, covering the vampire folklore of the Higues, and how they could still exist today. With all the talk on whether or not vampires are real or not, take a look through these stories, and then decide for yourself. And of course, let us know if you think you’ve ever had your own real vampire sighting!

– Kate

england vampire sightingsfirst vampire presidentflorida vampiresotero countyreal vampire sightingsreal vampiresreal vampires englandreal vampires in floridareal vampires in georgetown guyanareal vampires in otero countyreal vampires seattlereal vampires united statessandle road vampire attacksseattle vampiresvampire sightingsvampires in otero countyvampires in seattle

kate • April 10, 2010

Previous Post

Next Post

Comments

1. marco November 4, 2011 - 4:08 am

No way this can be a vampire, vampires are as white as teeth

2. Ameliarose November 13, 2011 - 4:26 pm

Just to say that recently i’m scared of what i’ve become… i mean i can’t go a day without thinking of meat … not cooked…RAW. I cant even look at sharp things without thinking twice.I’M 14!!! it’s all since this new girl came n asked “Do you wanna live forever?”.I said “yeah but it’s impossible, I’ll pay you if I ever do.” She smiled,walked away n then said “We’ll see now won’t we” A week passed n i didn’t see her, then she walked into the classroom one day said “Amelia,honey you should be careful what you wish for” then i fainted n woke up 10 mins later starving… I’d just eaten before i went to class!Please Can You Tell Me Am I Ok ?!?!

• Anzavack November 15, 2011 - 1:55 pm

She broke the cardinal rules doing that and now check out the web site below

psychicvampire.org

talk to them

also if you are worried check out the AVA (Atlanta Vampire Alliance) website

best luck and most don’t live forever FYI

3. carilyncarter November 24, 2011 - 9:04 pm

vampires exist people say. but wheres our proof to believe vampires are real. some people are fake. i dont believe with my mind but with my eyes. i used to believe tho.

4. Kathrine December 22, 2011 - 4:35 pm

if anyone knows anything about real vampire existance or how to become a vampire can tell me please…………………………………………

• ershad December 23, 2011 - 3:46 am

9894671672 india

• Ashley Jenkins July 18, 2012 - 12:08 am

There is a vampire spell that u can say only at night around 12:01 to 1:00. the spell is blood red, pail skin, moonlight draw me in, quench my thirst, coarsing veins, let my body feel no pain. You have to say that ten times.

• dante August 4, 2012 - 1:37 pm

I no! that spell But sorry!!!! Ashley It doesn’t work cause Iv’e been a vampire my whole life and i already no how to become A vampire I was born Avampire

• megha September 22, 2012 - 3:06 am

can u turn me plzz

• star 98 November 19, 2012 - 2:52 pm

were u a vampire plizz tell me something can a vampire baby kill u while u are still human

• morgan February 24, 2013 - 4:50 pm

• Anthony April 9, 2013 - 1:59 am

LOL you guys are Idoits vampires are not real

• Cirque August 3, 2013 - 6:57 pm

Vampires are real, but yeah these people are idiots. If you have been a vampire your whole life why the he’ll would you admit it online? A hunter would have tracked you down by now with how care less you people are..

• Dracul August 14, 2013 - 8:06 pm

Look just because there’s not much evidence doesn’t mean there not real! People thought the cracken(giant squid) wasnt real! Same thing with some diseases and rare fish but you know what! They all turned out to be real so why can’t this? Open your mind before your mouth! You have to think of the things like this!

Don’t be so blind to things like this. Yes some people who say there vampires on here aren’t real vampires, just bafoons who are way to blind to see the big picture. I’ve studied vampirism my entire life and the things I have found out actually are very close to the myths and legends but some of those myths and legends are way off. Like vampires being demons or spawn of the devil. I don’t care what you wanna call that.

The point is vampires aren’t demonic in Amy way and don’t rise from graves either. You don’t have to be born one either. I hope you actually opened your mind up. Please don’t be am A-hole! Thanks!

• eveeer April 2, 2013 - 6:09 am

And what is the spell??

• dracula May 18, 2013 - 1:17 am

for im a vamp to but not just one im the dark one dracula

• Aj August 10, 2013 - 8:28 pm

I’ve seen them
      They are around

5. Whatever January 1, 2012 - 11:39 pm

Idk whether to believe in vamps or not. I would like to believe they are real cause of all the info on the subject. I for one would love to be a vamp and my reasons are simple. I would love to obtain all the information I can obsorb if mortality exist. I would like to help ppl instead of drinking them. Everyone has opinions of vamps. I just would wish to kno the truth….

6. angelique January 9, 2012 - 4:13 pm

Can anyone tell me when was the last sighting of a real vampire I would really appreciate it and if you can also tell me where it happend tankz

• dante August 4, 2012 - 1:41 pm

I have seen A vampire today And that vampire i’m friends with cause i am a vampire!!!!!

7. Brenda January 10, 2012 - 12:39 am

well i do believe because this has gone on for centurys i think a undead, bloodsucker, paled face thing exists. I have beliefs because about 5 months ago on septemeber 8 2011 i was walking my dog it was 9 pm kind of late when i saw this man standing so i passed the man walked to the next park when i returned to the same place the man was still there so i got a little scared and started walking a bit faster i sat down in a bench to tie my shoes i dint want to but i did it i tied them really fast but when i look back the man was there and he asked me if i knew where the closest store was so i told him about two blocks away from here and he shook my hand, his hands were freezing really cold. The next day neigbors, locals were all saying the they had spotted a man drinking a dogs blood that the man was actually bitting the dog they said it was a vampire , when they founf the dog it was obviously dead and had bite marks, so i told them about the man they started to describe him and it was the same man that had shook my hand it was really weird how i felt that moment …….

• wetwet March 10, 2012 - 3:22 am

ok why in the world would a vamp ask u where the nearest store was and shake ya hand???? why not just wait till u walk by and bit ur neck and drink ya blood???? i mean come on thats what i would do for real…… why drink dog’s blood????? when u got fresh human blood walking by u.. but hey if i ever met a vamp i would so ask for them to change me……. to live for eva and travel the world who wouldn’t want to be a vamp???

• kanika March 30, 2012 - 3:25 pm

vamp was influenced by vampire diarie and didint wanted to kill..lol’s..if thay exist m lucky non of them are in india…….and not a single can turn me in that vamp.

• Nero August 30, 2013 - 6:23 pm

May be that man is a vampire and not a taker of innocent life’s that’s why he didn’t bite Brenda but sucked the blood of the dog. Trust me where I come from, isn’t the kind of place where you say normal.

8. angelique January 13, 2012 - 11:09 am

I just want to now are they real m frwnd is making me crazy she belives in it and I love vampire movies and and and……. And I whnt 2 belive but I need 2 see 1 to belive

• saurov February 24, 2012 - 1:18 am

you wright

9. Destiny February 14, 2012 - 10:52 pm

okay…so lets set the record straight here once and for all…you dont have to be “undead” to be a vampire….there is MORE to it than drinking blood, there is more than one type of vampire…oh yeah and Edward Cullen is NOT a real vampire….REAL vampires dont sparkle…and are not afraid of crosses, holy water or any of that other crap okay??? i really wish society and the media would get it right for once…yes they have been around for millenia, but there is no immortality….they do not do it to make themselves younger or anything stupid like that although some do appear to look younger than their actual age. You wont FIND one..not on the internet, not in personal ads…well not real ones anyways…they hang out in small groups and you may not even know that they ARE vampires….everything that you may read, may not be truth but could have a grain of truth within it. Most books and Movies on the subject are sensationalized to make money. Vlad the Impaler had anemia…THAT is what caused his smile to look the way it did….REAL vampires dont broadcast the fact that they are vampires okay? so like i said…dont go looking to become one cause it wont happen. Not judging, just saying…leave them to their own devices

• saurov February 24, 2012 - 1:17 am

Suppose you was wrong.then?

• star 98 November 19, 2012 - 3:11 pm

i think yore right that dose not happen time for diffrent is not right

10. saurov February 24, 2012 - 1:14 am

I don’t know but i think it’s true

11. Lestat February 28, 2012 - 12:32 am

i am the vampire Lestat

• mary August 12, 2012 - 1:41 pm

yeah you are

• saren August 13, 2012 - 5:05 am

how dare you make such a profound claim

• veronica gragg May 20, 2013 - 8:54 am

if you are Lastat prove it to me I dare you

12. Vincent March 11, 2012 - 10:12 am

where are the vamps n how i become one….

• Vikram.. April 7, 2012 - 7:19 am

If Vampires really in this world then why we didn’t heared or any news in the locality or anywhere else that someone had drunk the human blood

13. Vikram.. April 7, 2012 - 7:21 am

Is vampires also found in india or in southeast asia or any where in this place ?
    The answer of this NO, NEVER TIll now bcoz vampires doesn’t exist

• kanika April 15, 2012 - 10:02 pm

sweet heart,have u heard of brahm purush or rakshasha or psycho vampires..they do exist and ya its different ,in india its rare because here habitat doesnt suits them..else in aurunachal pradesh,nortn east and uttaranchal blood sucking incidence occur..its just the diff of name used they caled it something else rather than vamp..
      dude every thing has its own dimention and vampires are the worm hole which links the dimentions of our world and supernaturals!!!!!

• ian November 6, 2012 - 12:37 am

who ARE THEY

• Alex December 30, 2012 - 9:13 am

You will never know, Vampires are totally different BEING.

14. Anna July 20, 2012 - 8:29 am

It’s Bill Kaulitz <3

15. SAHEESH October 5, 2012 - 11:08 am

I don’t knew believe in things without seeing by own eyes.

But i always believe in.sayings’s “No Smoke without Fire”

———-

16. angel
  17. star 98 November 19, 2012 - 3:05 pm

hey all you loving vampire fans why don t u like werwolfs like me what so great about thay might suck yore blood imagen what it would like to be a werwolf just think about it and reply

• rachel November 20, 2012 - 9:43 pm

eating squirrels is fun… or so my dog says… and my cousin… and no i do not live in texas

• gregory christopher August 23, 2013 - 9:35 pm

I think it would be awesome to be a werewolf!!! I love all the movies!!!

18. berry December 11, 2012 - 10:47 pm

is there any real one here ??? vamp

• Alex December 30, 2012 - 9:14 am

no , not here ;)

19. nicolle croney March 25, 2013 - 4:18 pm

Who are we to say the do not exist. If they weren’t real then we wouldn’t even know the word vampire.

20. Katie May 11, 2013 - 9:30 am

I don’t know to belive in or not but I belive in mermaids but not big foot. I’ve seen real mermaids on va ca.

21. sammy July 2, 2013 - 2:07 am

In my opinion vampires are like us normal people just need to drink blood in truth I don’t think they would attack people or dogs and tern them because if they did did every one would be one so just leave them alone if they want to be seen then they would so stop trying to have one tern you

22. Khan123 August 2, 2013 - 9:09 am

I need a serious answer my friend and I were smoking up late night in the park time must be 2 or 3 am. We heard a weird sound and then all of a sudden this guy pops up literally behind us. he asked us what were doing and we threw the joint away and told him it was nothing and then he shows us the same joint which we threw on the ground and asked what’s this. He was a good looking guy not to be gay or anything but he was and he had a plae akin and I just want to make sure we are safe are vampires real please don’t bs me

23. Jesse September 2, 2013 - 4:13 pm

Vampires have to be real, the human imagination doesn’t go that far…there’s some amount of truth to it, people don’t just come up with this.

24. Khan123 September 15, 2013 - 1:41 am

I agree

25. RigaldoTheSilverKing October 6, 2013 - 4:10 pm

I write this out to all the vampires out there. I am waiting for you. Your existence means more then anyone could ever hope to imagine. If you want to want to know what i mean by this statement. Find me and I shall tell you all.

26. Anonymous October 10, 2013 - 1:39 pm

If vampires where real I would would defend them from hunters I would track down hunters and Capture them and give them to Vampires for food. Vampire Hunters should be the only people vamps should make a meal out of since they are asking for it.

27. Anonymous October 10, 2013 - 1:47 pm

What I meant to post was as soon as I knew Vamps existence I would offer to help guard vampires when they are sleeping or even be there body guards. I would protect them from Vampire hunters. I personally always hated shows such as buffy the vampire Slayer. she always annoyed me. I would probably even out right hate all humans as soon as I met a real vampire. I think anything supernatural is a higher life form than humans. we humans are like the garbage species.

28. Kimberly October 10, 2013 - 6:39 pm

I love vampires and I believe in them.I would absolutely ask one to turn me,but wouldn’t it be sad?I mean not being able to grow old with someone.Because even if you did change that person you wouldn’t have childeren,not to mention grandchilderen.All your family and loved ones would die.So all in all being a vampire only results in lonlieness.Even if I could be pretty and strong and fast I would still want a family.I don’t know,I am contemplating what my desicion would be.

29. Anonymous October 14, 2013 - 1:41 am

yes we would vampire means “leach” anything that sucks blood. vampire bats drink blood and there is even a type of fish called vampire fish that drinks blood from victims. Vampire fish are from England and the amazon they have been known to attack people who are in the rivers they sometimes drain and kill people dry.

30. Anonymous October 14, 2013 - 1:44 am

there are “vampires” but not Undead vamps they are make beileve.

31. Michael.D October 21, 2013 - 8:44 am

id like to meet you, and your vampire friend. just to ask questions if your not full of b.s.

32. nobody October 22, 2013 - 4:58 pm

Why would want to grow old and have a million kids. children are a big responsibility and there is a lot expenses and stress. why would you want to eventually be put in the ground so worms and maggots could eat your flesh. I would rather be a ageless reanimated corpse such as a vampire than a gross rotten dead body in the ground. And the main reason why I rather be a vampire than grow old is because I would be around for probably millions of years if I am careful. i could watch humans develop a space ship that could take them to mars and other places I would try to get on a space ship with them. vampires could explore the universe when long distance space travel is invented. vampires could stay on earth forever because eventually our sun which is called a yellow dwarf star will eventually grow into a red giant star. the earth will be in its way while it grows therefore earth will be doomed. vampires would need to leave earth when that happens.

33. j.glz October 23, 2013 - 8:24 pm

I happand to think they r real where do you think they get all the
    vampire storys.

34. UnKnownStranger October 29, 2013 - 5:52 am

I’m 100% Sure That if they were to read this garbage they’d laugh. This is quite a joke. I can’t wait to tell the fellas.
    Some of you have good ideas pure thoughts and selfish ones too, but most importantly looney requests.
    I Wish you all the best of Luck~

35. Wiccan November 5, 2013 - 2:11 am

I am a believer! I am a believer that there are beings out there that are different! I have met vampires. But not in the sense that you may think… I am a witch and I have very eclectic friends. Some are witches, some are fae, some are shaman, some are vampires. The vampires that I know do not require blood… The vampires that I know feed from others energy… It is not something that you turn into… It is something your are born with…

36. Paul Gillies November 10, 2013 - 4:46 pm

Light bearer here plz any real vamps among you show yourselves I would love to have a long hard chat with you don’t care how old you are I have actually been dead for well over 10 minutes would love to talk and study your condition/race ?

37. Paul Gillies November 10, 2013 - 4:48 pm

Don’t be an A-hole we already do live forever your soul is so confused you doubt your own link to the light of creation

38. Paul Gillies November 10, 2013 - 4:53 pm

Werewolves are weak and lame haha bring your furry little corpse to me and I will guide you on your way to the light my friend :)

39. Paul Gillies November 10, 2013 - 5:35 pm

Speak for yourself child . So misguided wish I could help all of you get an education first is what you need I think. I study the supernatural in the r.w I would welcome contact with these so called E.D beings ( extra Dimensional ) To study and clarify doubt if you are real that it’s even remotely close to the movies as some of the children amoung you seem to want

40. Paul Gillies November 10, 2013 - 5:38 pm

You don’t need to be a vampire to be pretty or strong or fast lol I am all of these and much more if only you could perceive the real world you would all be warm in the knowing that we are on a journey soon to be completed and humans are definately not to be sniffed at

41. Mary Ann Watkins November 12, 2013 - 6:56 pm

ok im a vamp and now that you have my attention what do you mean by this statement?

42. nobody November 13, 2013 - 4:38 am

Are these vampires really immortal?

43. Tonya November 13, 2013 - 7:07 am

No, they are NOT immortal…

44. Wiccan November 13, 2013 - 7:09 am

Of course not. There is no such thing as immortality for humans

45. kiki November 13, 2013 - 10:50 am

Is this true ?

46. nobody November 13, 2013 - 9:27 pm

I was talking about these vampires you said you knew wiccan not humans

47. nobody November 13, 2013 - 9:32 pm

Immortality is my only wish. there is nothing in the entire universe I would rather want. living forever would give a billion life times and unlimited things I could accomplish. Mortality is a Curse.

48. Wiccan November 14, 2013 - 9:23 am

I agree whole heartedly! There are so many things I want to do in this life, not enough TIME to do them. I want to explore and enjoy the world…. My ‘Bucket List’ is way too long to accomplish in one life time….

49. Wiccan November 14, 2013 - 9:28 am

NO, the vampires that I know are mortal. I have seen a vampire drawl the energy from someone else and that person got sick very quick with headache and vomiting and had to leave rather sudden because they had no energy. They drawl your energy and your essence and leave you week and feeling ill. It gives them strength….

50. nobody November 15, 2013 - 6:00 am

does a stake to the heart kill them or do you haft chop the heads off these vamps. they seem like a threat to society. Energy Vampires? seriously? where do these vampires usually live? I heard rumors that they like cities such as New Orleans Louisiana. is that true?

1 2 3