Are You Team Edward or Team Jacob?
A popular discussion on our posts is the whole Team Edward or Team Jacob ordeal. Our readers really battle it out with one another over which man is better, so I thought Iâd give you guys an official arena to fight in. But first, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of Jacob and Edward.
– Edward is very polite and charming.Â Due to growing up in a different time period he is quite the gentleman.
– According to Bella, he is the most beautiful person on earth. Good looks are a big plus.
– Thanks to being a vampire, he has some pretty awesome powers, such as reading minds, super strength and super speed.
– He doesnât drink human blood.
– Being so old makes him much wiser and knowledgeable than the young mortal boys. Intelligence is sexy.
– Heâs a romantic.
– He sparkles in the sunlight, which is beautiful.
– He is very very protective of Bella and does everything he can to keep her safe.
– Heâs rich.
– His skin sparkles in the sun. While some consider that a pro, many think it’s cheesy and lame.
– Being a vampire, he has a horrible blood lust. Being around someone that craves your blood constantly will makes things uncomfortable and frightening.
– He feeds on and kills animal, if youâre a big animal lover then youâll hate this.
– He is dead and ice cold, which means he isnât all that cuddly.
– He is too overprotective. This is another trait that can be seen as good or bad, personally I think itâs a bad thing. Edward is over-bearing and controlling. I have a mind of my own and can take care of myself, so I donât want some man constantly telling me what to do.
– He breaks into Bellaâs home and watches her sleep. Some see this as romantic, but most think itâs creepy and obsessive.
– He never sleeps or eats, which can cause some issues.
– He lives forever, you donât (unless he changes you).
– He canât go into the sunlight without alarming people.
– He is happy and cheerful. Bella describes him as her own personal sun.
– Being a werewolf, he is very warm. Which is great for cuddling, especially on cold days.
– He’s sexy.
– He also has awesome powers, like super speed and strength, as well as the power to shift into a beautiful wolf.
– He saves Bella from Laurent after Edward left her.
– He is funny.
– He is protective of Bella.
– In the movies, he has a WAY sexier body than Edward.
– He can go into the sunlight.
– You can have a semi-normal human relationship with him.
– Good with cars.
– He has a hell of a temper, which can be very dangerous if he loses control of his form.
– Being a new wolf, his control isnât the best yet, which can also be dangerous.
– He is much younger than Edward and a bit more immature.
– He is also overprotective and controlling, but not quite as bad as Edward.
– He isnât as wise and worldly as Edward.
– Jacob can be very aggressive.
– He lives with his dad and doesnât have much money (for some thatâs a big issue).
– He has a whole lot of teenage angst.
– He is a werewolf, some think of that as a turn off.
I shall stop my lists there and let you guys discuss your reasons for liking or disliking Jacob and Edward.
So, which are you? Team Edward or Team Jacob?
Moonlight (aka Amanda) loves to write about, read about and learn about everything pertaining to vampires. You will most likely find her huddled over a book of vampire folklore with coffee in hand. Touch her coffee and she may bite you (and not in the fun way).