There’s a vampire RPG available for droid users that is surprisingly popular (yes, I am surprised). Vampire’s Fall is one mobile game that people just can’t stop playing. With over 100,000 downloads I’d say the game is doing pretty damn well. Which caught me a bit off guard since at first look it didn’t seem all that impressive. I guess I judged too quickly. Check out the game details below.
Download Vampire’s Fall today and experience Krime Media’s newest addition to the mobile multiplayer RPG genre.
Immerse yourself in a story of sorrow, vengeance, and blood that begins with the creation of your own unique vampire. Discover new areas and quests, customize stats and gear, and overwhelm a diverse array of powerful enemies in your struggle to become a mighty vampire lord.
Be an active member in an extensive gaming community through in game chat, community forums, and facebook. Test your skills in the Halls of the Dead or compete in daily multiplayer events. Duel any time, in real time. Overcome honored friends and vanquish hated enemies in your journey to become a famous vampire. Claim your place in the international rankings, and see fellow players cheer or curse the mention of your name in real time game chat.”
Welcome to the future of mobile gaming.
Welcome to Vampire’s Fall!
- Customize your vampire’s appearance, skills, and stats with limitless character advancement.
- Equip over 1,000 unique items, each with its own distinctive look.
- Attain rank and prestige in PVP and participate in daily multiplayer events.
- Explore the Halls of the Dead and discover item sets left by the legendary vampire triumvirate.
- Make friends in the Vampire’s Fall community through real time/in game chat, web forums, or facebook.
- Communicate directly with an open-minded development team and watch your ideas come to life in ongoing updates and new game content.
- Enjoy all these game features and more for free. No ads. Not pay to play. Not pay to win. Vampire’s Fall rewards players who play.
Have any of you played Vampire’s Fall? If so, what did you think?