Always on the lookout for something to amuse me, I was messing around on my cell when I discovered a brand new addiction, a game titled Vampire War. Playable on Android devices and Apple devices, this vamptastic game takes players into a stunning world of war and blood. What originally caught my eye was Vampire War’s gorgeous graphics and artwork (see below), they are fantastic and not something you expect from a free casual game. After giving the game a play I discovered there’s much more than just pretty pictures. Check out the game details below:
Ah, a newborn, welcome to the world of darkness!
For centuries uncounted, we kindreds stand atop of the world, reigning over the reigns of the mortal worlds.
There was a challenger – lupines, or werewolves called by the mortals, which we have fought for centuries and merged victory against them in the end.
And hence came the Jyhad, divided all our clans into three sects – the Camarilla, the Sabbat, and the independent Inconnu. We take different paths towards our final death in Gehenna.
And so like every old story, here began the conflict for the sarcophagus which is rumored as containing the body of the Third Mortal Caine, the first vampire, as some believed. Truth or not, with the civil war broke among the kindreds and sects, there again rise the lupines, and mortals like witch-hunters.
My Prince, my story has ended. Now how would you lead us to finish this chaos and bring us back to the dominance we once held?”
- Massively Multiplayer ONLINE Game for iPhone and iPod Touch!
- Enjoy gorgeous graphics and exciting battle animations!
- FREE updates with new missions, skills, slaves, and more!
- Strengthen your clan and collect powerful heroes with different skills!
- Fight against legendary heroes and you may even recruit them to fight for you!
- Team battle system enables you to join an epic war with hundreds versus hundreds!
- Bring your friends into your conclave to make it stronger
- Perform numerous dark missions
- Loot rare items and skills
- Get real time updates
- Great real-time chat system
Check out images from the game below:
There were some things I loved and didn’t love when it came to this game. For one, it mimics White Wolf’s Vampire: The Masquerade a bit too much. You have the Kindred and various clans and so forth. I am not a fan of stealing others ideas. What I did like was the gameplay, it was both simple and complex. For some it may be too complex, but for those who like strategy games, then this is a good one for you.
Vampire War isn’t the greatest game I have ever played on my phone, but it is an entertaining one.