First ‘True Blood’ Season 5 Trailer Released!
HBO just released the first real trailer for True Blood Season 5! Yes, an actual trailer with actual scenes from Season 5! Thank goodness because I was getting sick of those flashback promos. The trailer gives us a quick sneak peek at the upcoming season and shows that it’s going to be a hot and sexy summer for us fang bangers. Check out the first True Blood Season 5 trailer below!
What has this trailer revealed to us? Well…
- Sookie and some mysterious person in a hoody will dig what appears to be a grave… in her own yard.
- Terry is going to get his scare on. From the look on Arlene’s face it doesn’t look like it’s going to go well for those two.
- Jessica will be getting all hot and heavy with a new guy.
- Eric will be making out with a mysterious woman (who sort of looks like his vampire sister Nora).
- Sookie will be getting naked and wet… shock shock.
- The vampiric Steve Newlin will be attacking Jason.
- Jessica will be wearing less and less clothing, which is cool because she’s hot.
- Sookie will scream.
- There will be a big explosion.
- And according to the voice over, vampires are totally better than humans, humans are nothing more than cattle.
That about covers everything that 32-second teaser showed us. It looks like it’s going to be an exciting season. Here’s hoping the writers stay focused this time around and we don’t have dozens of totally pointless plot lines full of totally aimless characters like past seasons. That’s what I am hoping for.
The fifth season of True Blood returns in June of 2012. Stay tuned in here for more True Blood news in the coming weeks!
What are your thoughts on the Season 5 trailer? Excited? Disappointed? What are your Season 5 hopes?
Moonlight (aka Amanda) loves to write about, read about and learn about everything pertaining to vampires. You will most likely find her huddled over a book of vampire folklore with coffee in hand. Touch her coffee and she may bite you (and not in the fun way).