real vampires, vampire games and tv shows, movies or films, and vampire books

How to Join the Vampire Lifestyle & Culture

Raziel Nite decided as a kid that he wanted to become a vampire. He has since devoted his life to emulating these mythical beings, complete with blood…

When I read about people who have decided or are following a vampire lifestyle, and are “real” vampires, I can’t help but feel critical, especially if they’re particularly flamboyant about their style. On the other hand, shortly after, my less judgmental side kicks in, and says “Hey, harm none, do what ye will.”I’ve met and spoken with a wide variety of real vampires, and I’ve learned that they all do things differently.

Some are very into Goth and horror culture, other vampires are very mellow and private about their lifestyle. I can’t say what is more genuine, or real, –it’s a choice you make on your own. The source has great ideas and tips for those who feel like they’re ready to make a change, who want to join vampire culture. Think of it as a jumping off point, for the very brave, and unafraid to fly.

source: www.lifehacker.com.au

scoop.it

annimi • March 17, 2015

Previous Post

Next Post

Comments

1. Debbie POwer March 18, 2015 - 7:29 am Reply

I would love to be come a vampire ,Live the night ,sleep though the day 👹

• vampboy June 14, 2015 - 11:16 pm Reply

same goes for me…

• vampire girl June 17, 2015 - 7:38 pm Reply

im1

2. hey there March 18, 2015 - 9:34 pm Reply

Im already sleeping the days, up at night while waiting for job interviews. seems im on the right track.. and i like blood orange juice! +1

3. People like you are idiots April 22, 2015 - 5:35 am Reply

Oh my fucking god. Vampires are NOT FUCKING REAL

• vampire girl June 17, 2015 - 7:40 pm Reply

but im1

• lovelydestruction July 9, 2015 - 11:32 am Reply

get a grip

4. liberty July 24, 2015 - 11:02 pm Reply

Good day,
    I am Robert from United States, Vampire is Real and is not all like in the movies or book. I turn into a vampire any time i want and i like being a vampire because is full of interesting things. Do you want to be Fame, Have power and influence over many things, to be charming and diserable, to have wealth, health and longevity? Contact the Vampire Screed today and become one of us on morganjacker@gmail.com
    Thanks

5. liberty July 24, 2015 - 11:02 pm Reply

Welcome to the ( New-World of Vampire Kingdom)Do you want to be a

vampire,still in human,having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good

posture in ten mines time to a human again, with out delaying in a good

human posture. A world of vampire where life get easier,we have made so

many persons vampires and have turned them rich,you will be assured long

life and prosperity,you shall be made to be very sensitive to mental

alertness,stronger and also very fast,you will not be restricted to walking

at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made

to walk, this is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform

in a good posture.if you are interested contact us on our email: (

thenewvampirelord@gmail.com)

6. Shanay Sparrow November 17, 2015 - 10:19 am Reply

Hey, I am doing a project for a youth subcultures class and my focus is Vampire lifestyle I was wondering if anyone would like to answer a few questions for me pertaining the subculture?

7. Anoniem May 17, 2016 - 3:38 pm Reply

Well I just discovert that am a vampyre.
    But what does that mean for me?
    What Will be hapening with me now?
    Something is been awakening in me and I feel this is it.
    All my life i’ve been and feel different.
    So this is the lost peace of the puzzel but what is expected from me right now?

8. Jovon February 17, 2017 - 2:56 pm Reply

Welcome to the ( New-World of Vampire Kingdom)Do you want to be a
    vampire, still in human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten mines time to a human again, with out delaying in a good
    human posture. A world of vampire where life get easier, we have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, you will be assured long
    life and prosperity,you shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, stronger and also very fast, you will not be restricted to walking
    at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, this is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on our email: (vampireslord@hotmail.com)

9. Vivonuo April 23, 2020 - 2:30 pm Reply

Dear vampire lords over there please help me to turn into a real vampire I’ll be really glad for your kindness towards me