List of VILF (Vampires I’d Like to F**k)
Vampires ooze sexuality and desire – the power, the experience, the breathtaking sexiness – what’s not to love about them? Here’s my personal list of the top 10 vampires I’d love to spend a night, or two, with.
Leave a comment and let us know who would be on your list, or even who would never be on your list.
(In no particular order)
1. Requiem: Out of all the vamps in Laurell K. Hamilton’s Anita Blake series I’m sure most would pick Jean Claude, and while Jean Claude is a sexy vampire, it’s Requiem that has my blood stirring. A tall, dark and handsome vampire that quotes poetry, is honorable and has some fantastic lusty powers is my kinda guy.
2. Eric Northman: Eric from HBO’s hit TV show True Blood. Ok, he was cute at first, but once he got that haircut I was hooked. He’s cocky and a total badass, the kind of guy that’ll get you in trouble… but it’d be worth it.
3. Aubrey: The lead vampire in the excellent teen novel Demon in My View by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. Aubrey has the killer body to go with his killer‘s nature. This wasn’t your sweet moral vamp, he is evil and damned proud of it, also, the raven black hair gets him extra points.
4. Angel: Played by the gorgeous David Boreanaz on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and later the spin-off show Angel. He was sweet and dreamy in Buffy but once he got his own show was when I really fell. He went from being dark and brooding one minute to being a totally silly goof ball that you couldn’t help but love the next. Unfortunately sexing him up wont end well, but hell, I’d be fun while it lasted.
5. Marius de Romanus: While reading Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles I’m sure most women were swooning over the devilish Lestat or innocent Louis, not me, it was all for Marius. Hey, I have a thing for the wise and intelligent men.
6. Damon Salvatore: Damon, from the hit show The Vampire Diaries and book series. Damon has a fantastic and wicked (sometimes cruel) sense of humor that is of course an instant turn on. He is that mysterious bad boy with a hidden soft side (deeply hidden) that you want to explore every inch of.
7. Selene: Ok ok, I may be a boys only kind of girl but Selene from Underworld is so damned sexy she gets a free pass. I don’t even need to give her a description, you know she’s hot.
8. Anyone in Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Dark Hunters series. I tried to pick just one, I can’t, they all win.
9. Spike: The sometimes evil sometimes good Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Spike was sexy, hilarious and goodness, that jaw line mmm mmm.
10. Henry Fitzroy: Henry was a main character in Blood Books by Tanya Huff and also the show Blood Ties, but it’s the book version that I really loved. Henry is blood, sex and charm – a perfect vampire for a night of fun.
Moonlight (aka Amanda) loves to write about, read about and learn about everything pertaining to vampires. You will most likely find her huddled over a book of vampire folklore with coffee in hand. Touch her coffee and she may bite you (and not in the fun way).