That’s right Dear Truebies, HBO has released yet another new trailer for the upcoming fifth season of True Blood. They are going all out this year when it comes to promotions; we are getting new posters and videos nearly every day. Hurray for sneak peek goodies! This latest promo, titled “Everything Is at Stake,” shows some sexy times, some violent times and a whole lot of wooden stake action. And, on top of a promo for the new season, HBO has also released two humorous commercials for the Season 4 DVD, which hits stores May 29. Check out all three video below!
First up is the newest promo:
What have we learned from this new promo? Well…
- Jason will be hanging out at a cemetery at some point.
- Someone will be crawling out of a grave all zombie-like.
- Jason and Jessica will have more sexy times.
- Alcide will also have sexy times, but with a mysterious blonde we can only see from behind.
- Lafayette will be staking someone.
- Jessica will be munching on more humans.
- Eric will be captured by a burning silver net.
- And finally, it looks like Roman, head of the Vampire Authority, may be staking vampire Bill. Oh noes!
That was a pretty heated and action packed promo. Here’s hoping the actual episodes are just as amusing as the trailers.
Commercial number one:
Commercial number two:
Both are pretty entertaining, but I love that first one more. Poor guy.
So, what do you guys think of the latest True Blood promo? And is anyone picking up a copy of Season 4?
The 12-episode fifth season of True Blood will kick off Sunday, June 10th, at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT). For more goodies to tide you over until then visit True Blood on HBO.com and “like” True Blood on Facebook.