Share Your Thoughts on The Vampire Diaries ‘The Killer’
Another dramatic and action-packed episode of The Vampire Diaries has aired. Season 4, episode 5, “The Killer,” was a hell of a hour. Craziness with hunters, romance troubles, and of course, more bloodshed. Check out my thoughts on the episode below and please share your own.
“THE HUNTER’S MARK — Stefan and Klaus form an uneasy alliance to try and contain the danger that Connor has unleashed on the town. When Connor takes Jeremy, Matt and April hostage at the Grill, Stefan and Damon have a serious disagreement about the best course of action, and Elena is again caught between the two brothers. The situation quickly turns violent when Klaus sends one of his hybrids, Dean to stand up to Connor. Caroline is surprised to find Hayley at the Lockwood mansion. Meanwhile, Professor Shane works with Bonnie to help her get past her fear and guilt.”
This was an ok episode, I kind of feel like nothing much happened in it. Elena killed and Jeremy is now a hunter. That’s about all that happened. Nothing big and new was revealed. So it was ok overall, nothing too special. Just a predictable episode.
- Elena going back to writing in her diary. It’s about time given the title of the show.
- Elena’s kickass attitude.
- The marks showing up on Jeremy. It was totally predictable, I think we all saw that coming when Connor died, but it was still awesome to see.
- I don’t understand why Elena hates being a vampire so much. From what is shown, it’s really not that bad. Sure, you have to feed, but big deal. Her whining about so often is getting old.
- Professor Shane! He is shady, I know it!
- Hayley drama.
- Elena killing Connor. I liked him in a weird way.
- Elena hallucinating.
What did you think of the episode? Share below!
Moonlight (aka Amanda) loves to write about, read about and learn about everything pertaining to vampires. You will most likely find her huddled over a book of vampire folklore with coffee in hand. Touch her coffee and she may bite you (and not in the fun way).