Another episode of The Vampire Diaries has come and gone and now it’s your time to share your views on it. In episode 4.06, “We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes,” things get even crazier for the Mystic Falls gang (surprise surprise) and it’s just the beginning. Check out my thoughts on the episode and please share your own!
“ELENA’S NEW NIGHTMARE — Terrifying hallucinations leave Elena shaken and confused, causing her to make a dangerous mistake. After giving Stefan some very disturbing news about Elena, Klaus takes matters into his own hands. Professor Shane reveals a story of ancient witchcraft to Damon and Bonnie. With help from Klaus and Stefan, Jeremy begins a new chapter in his life. Finally, Elena makes a painful personal confession to Stefan, and Matt gives Damon startling new information about Professor Shane.”
My thoughts on this episode – meh. Nothing new was really revealed, we already knew that Shane was shady, we knew Elena and Stefan were having issues, we knew Jeremy is the new hunter…etc. So yeah, it was a kinda blah episode.
Here are a few likes and dislikes from the episode:
- Klaus being so sweet to Karoline, even though she is playing him.
- Damon to the rescue!
- Jeremy’s story moving forward.
- Klaus and Caroline are going to go on a date!
- Damon and Elena maybe having a chance.
- Elena stabbing Jeremy in the neck. Poor guy never gets a break.
- Werewolf Hayley. Ugh, the bitch is going to cause lame issues.
- Katherine was just a hallucination! NOOOOO! I wanted the real Katherine!
- Elena’s mom hallucination.
What did you think of this episode?