This week off from The Vampire Diaries has been horrible! We’re all dying to find out what happens next, and luckily, we’ve got a little peek into what’s to come. CW recently released a clip from the upcoming episode Bringing Out the Dead. In 13th episode of Season 3, Klaus hosts a fabulous ball at his newly renovated mansion and invites almost everyone, although a few unexpected guests show up. Elsewhere, Sheriff Forbes shares upsetting news with Alaric and Elena about a weapon used in a murder.
Here’s a clip featuring Stefan and Damon from the upcoming episode:
So here is what the clip reveals:
1. Stefan still looks AMAZING shirtless (very important).
2. Damon is working with Elijah in the hopes of taking down Klaus. They have planned a meeting with him and Stefan (that’s so not going to go well).
3. Bonnie and her mother are working together to “pop the top off the coffin.” I wonder what they will find inside!
4. Damon looks super sexy (also important).
5. Stefan is pissed off about Damon kissing Elena. That’s interesting since he has made it perfectly clear that him and Elena are done. I thought he “didn’t care” anymore.
All kinds of goodies revealed in that short clip! I can’t wait for the next episode. I am curious about the others though, as the episode synopsis said, Sheriff Forbes has bad news for Alaric and Elena about the weapon used in that murder. Since the stake used to kill that guy looks a whole lot like one of Alaric’s, I am wondering if maybe someone is framing him and the bad news is that the Sheriff found evidence that points to Alaric. I sure hope not.
Oh, and I have one more clip for you guys, here is the extended promo video for the next episode:
So much drama! It looks like Bonnie and her mom will get the coffin open in this next episode, so we’ll FINALLY know what’s inside it. Also, Caroline’s dad doesn’t look too hot. If he dies then he’s going to become a vampire since that doctor put vamp blood in him to heal his wounds. Uh oh!
So much will happening in this next episode, I am so excited! How about you?