Sookie and Alcide get Hot in First True Blood Season 5 Trailer!
First it was just single virgin Sookie. Then it was hot and heavy Sookie and Bill. Then there was the super sexy Sookie and Eric. Now, according to the first True Blood Season 5 trailer, it’s Sookie and werewolf Alcide. Oh yes, the trailer reveals for a split second Sookie leaning towards Alcide for a kiss! Thank goodness, it’s about time the hottest actor on the show gets some super steamy scenes.
Check out the trailer for yourself:
See it? Just for a moment you see Sookie over Alcide puckering up for a kiss. Yes! But that’s not all the fangtastic trailer revealed. My mind instantly went towards the sexy, but we got a big look at what’s going down in Season 5. Such as…
- Drama going down with Russell Edgington and the big bad Authority and it looks like Bill and Eric have been assigned with the task of taking him down.
- Bill volunteering Sookie to help with their Russell quest, and giving her no choice to say no. That’s totally not going to go well.
- A flashback of Eric looking all dapper and gentlemanly.
- Steve Newlin goes from vampire hater to vampire. And from the “human are cattle” comment, he’s not going to be a good one. Also, him and Jessica won’t be playing nice with one another.
- The death of Debbie Pelt may come back to bite Sookie in the ass.
- Lafayette calls Sookie an “angel of death.”
I am really looking forward to the fifth season of True Blood and I seriously hope it doesn’t disappoint. True Blood has been pretty hit and miss with me – one season is fantastic and then the next is so bad I never want to watch again. Here’s hoping Season 5 doesn’t make me feel that way.
What are your thoughts on the Season 5 trailer? Are you also looking forward to some Sookie on Alcide action? Or are you more focused on all of the other goodies the trailer revealed?
Moonlight (aka Amanda) loves to write about, read about and learn about everything pertaining to vampires. You will most likely find her huddled over a book of vampire folklore with coffee in hand. Touch her coffee and she may bite you (and not in the fun way).