Stephenie Meyer co-designed the ring with jewelers at the Infinite Jewelry Co. and it will be available in 14 karat white or yellow gold for $2,000. There will also be a fashion version for $35.
The cool thing about Meyer working with the jewelers is that you know you’re getting the exact ring from the books, the ring she imagined.
Infinite Jewelry Co. description of Bella‘s ring:
Experience your romance with Edward Cullen in a whole new way when you slip on Bella’s Engagement RingTM! You’ll love showing off the radiant stones in this elegant, domed-oval, gold ring. In true Victorian-era design, your ring is created by master artisans with an open-work gallery and a finely polished edge that surrounds the brilliant faceted stones. How exciting for you to own the only, Original, Bella’s Engagement RingTM in the world! We are pleased to offer this beautiful ring in three versions to suit your style and pocketbook: Fashion, Fine, and Genuine. The three versions have the same stunning appearance; they are just made of different materials. Additionally, we are happy to present this classic ring in two colors, yellow or white gold. The ring that Edward gave to Bella is described as gold, so if you want your ring to be exactly like Bella’s, order Yellow Gold; or if you prefer the silver or white-gold look, order White Gold.
* Available in 14K yellow gold or white gold (rhodium-plated for luster)
* 13 Diamonds – Brilliant cut, SI1 clarity, G-H color, approx. 1.06 carats
* Each ring hand-crafted by professional goldsmiths and diamond setters
* Available in custom ring sizes (let us know ¼, ½, or ¾ in the Special Instructions box during checkout)
* Professional Appraisal included
* Hallmarked 14K