During Comic-con 2011 the Vampire Diaries panel showed this Season 3 promo, and well, it wasn’t a promo at all, it was just a recap of everything that happened last season. But they have finally released a real season 3 promo, one that actually has scenes of the new season! Check out what’s to come!
So excited! This is the promo we have all been waiting for, one that gives us a peek into the new season. While short, the video actually reveals quite a bit, like:
- Stefan is going to get much colder and much more violent. He’s going to be doing quite a bit of killing while under Klaus’ wing.
- Elena plans on finding and saving Stefan, of course. Damon doesn’t seem too hopeful, of course.
- Caroline thinks that Elena needs to start living life, and I agree, the girl has lived with death and doom for far too long. Elena needs a bit of happy before she breaks and goes insane.
- Caroline and Tyler in bed!? Hopefully that wasn’t a dream sequence and a real look into what’s going to happen. Finally some hot vampire on werewolf action! I’m sick of all the Matt drama, it’ll be nice to see Caroline hooking up with Tyler. Although, if you stop and play that bed scene again, it might not actually be Tyler at all, but some new guy. Either way, it’s not whiny Matt in the bed.
- Stefan telling Damon to “let me go!” It looks like Stefan is trying to get everyone to back off and let him be free and wild. Or, maybe he is trying to protect them from his big bad side. It might even be a mix of both.
This season 3 promo has triggered a whole lot of speculation. I have my theories of what’s to come, what do you guys think?
Don’t forget to check out the cast update – looks like there’s a new vampire chick in town ready to take over Katherine’s role of uber-bitch. There is also a brand new vampire hunter.
The Vampire Diaries will return on Thursday, September 15 at 8/7c on The CW.