Another awesome episode of The Vampire Diaries has aired! Last night was the episode “The Rager” and it was fantastic! It left me wanting more. I am loving Season 4 so far! Check out my thoughts on this week’s episode as well as a promo for next week’s.
“Connor continues to investigate the secrets of Mystic Falls and tries to recruit Jeremy to help him. Damon and Klaus enlist Dr. Fell’s help to question Connor, but the situation takes a deadly turn. Elena turns to Matt and Caroline for support as she tries to maintain some normalcy in her life and continue her senior year at Mystic Falls High. Elena struggles to control her anger when Rebekah show up at school, but she learns that confronting Rebekah can be extremely dangerous. Later, Rebekah is feeling lonely and reaches out to April. Stefan tries to show Elena that her life can still be fun by taking Elena on a wild motorcycle ride. Tyler receives a surprise visit from Hayley, a werewolf who helped him break his sire-bond to Klaus. Stefan turns to a Caroline for advice as he worries about Elena and his own emotions.”
I loved this episode! Vampire Diaries is kicking ass this season. I was happy about seeing Klaus again and I can’t wait to see what comes of him and the hunter. I am also dying to know what Klaus meant by 1 of 5! Can’t wait! Another thing I am happy about is Damon become Elena’s vampire Yoda. Stefan isn’t fit for the job seeing how he can’t even control himself.
Here’s a list of some of the things I liked and disliked this episode:
- Klaus is back! Yay!
- The hunter and Jeremy storyline. I am digging the whole invisible tattoos and secret hunters thing.
- Damon and Dr. Fell bonding while trying not to get blown up.
- Matt setting up Rebekah! Go Matt! For once he’s not annoying.
- The 1 of 5 thing. I want to know more!
- Haley, the new werewolf in town. She’s totally going to cause annoying and unnecessary drama.
- More ridiculous focus on drinking. Every single episode! That would be over-the-top in an adult show, but it’s way too much for a teen show.
- Rebekah taking Elena’s ring. Bad bad blonde vampire!
- The motorcycle scene with Elena and Stefan. Cheeeeeesy!
What did you think of the episode?
Here’s the promo for next week’s episode “The Five:”