True Blood – Season 4 – If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin’?
There’s a whole lotta crazy going down, –and doesn’t the title sort of sound like this episode should revolve around Jason Stackhouse? After all, last we checked, he was being ripped apart by Crystal Norris and her crazy cousin/boyfriend/uncle brother because they want Jason’s genes to make babies… his genes as a werepanther.
- *zoom* “WHOTHEFUCK’SSHE?!” – This was my favorite part of the entire episode. I thought this was absolutely hilarious. I giggled out loud. Poor Eric is all confused, and I love Pam. She’s hardcore, but she definitely has a soft spot for Daddy. Oh, and I love Eric’s big man-feet.
- Eric’s entire performance this episode was amazing. He is so funny, –the conscientious, innocent side of Eric is like… well, have you ever seen that cartoon, Clifford the Big Red Dog? Eric is like a gigantic puppy… who happens to be capable of killing people incredibly easy, and eats people. He just has these big puppy eyes that make him look like he might have a secret phobia of a rolled up newspaper.
- Sookie’s punching Eric. She’s definitely grown some balls, –and some common sense since Season 1. It’s been fun watching the character evolve.
- Marnie. She’s weird, and a villain, sort of, –I like her. Her whole attitude just says “crazy gramma” to me. What do you guys think? Wouldn’t you love to have Marnie as your gramma? I love her candor as well. She has balls.
- I liked watching Eric kill Claudia… as far as I’m concerned, as many of those hideous faerie things to drop off the face of the multi-verse, the better. Not to mention, they suck, their Bug Planet sucks, and their whole storyline and subplot concept thing, it all SUCKS.
- The Hotshot werepanther mythology; it’s great. I love that they have their own story.
- And thank you Crystal Norris, for proving that it’s possible to gang rape a male.
- This bullshit with people YouTube’ing vampires feeding on them. They’re just as irritating as everyone else that has a reality vlog on YouTube. If I wanted to watch some fat guy who never got picked for basketball bitch about the state of our society, I’d watch a Michael Moore movie. It made my skin crawl, and I thought it was unfair that this guy ended up dying because these idiots filmed him. He should have ripped their heads off or died trying. Hopefully, “King Bill” will deal with this group of narcs as harshly.
- Jessica, continuing to be a giant whore. Ugh. Gross. And now she’s brainwashing Hoyt? Ugh, ugh, ugh. Maybe Maxine Fortenberry was right about you Jessica. Undead Whore o’ Babylon!
- Tommy Mickens… this kid just doesn’t get it. White trash to the core. Last week, I had really hoped they were making progress, but no. Tommy is being ignorant, all over again.
- Not getting to see Sam’s girlfriend naked again. Darn.
- Portia Bellefleur. What a skank. With ugly nipples.
- That weird baby doll that turns up in Jessica and Hoyt’s house. And won’t go away. That thing is nasty.
- What possibly could have possessed Jessica to give it to Arlene’s demon baby? That poor kid clearly has plenty of issues without needing to be teething on a demonic toy straight from Satan.
- Andy’s V-addiction. This has got to end. He’s losing it, and if something doesn’t happen, he’s going to end up killing someone. Possibly Sam Merlotte from the looks of things.
- Debbie Pelt and Alcide Herveaux back together; Debbie’s supposed to be dead. Wtf? Are they planning to kill her off or not? And also, she’s clean, which is great. She looks a lot better, less like a tweaker whore than before.
- The killing off of Claudine, –she’s Sookie’s “fairy godmother” (another scene that made me lololol). Why kill her? I suspect that Alan Ball is planning to wind up the series sooner than Charlaine will be winding up the book series. He’s killing some characters off early, consolidating the plot, –altering it severely in the process. I’ll be surprised if there will be anything beyond a possible season 5 of True Blood. I could be wrong, but I suspect there’ll only be one more season, at most.
The Ethics of Glamouring