The ninth episode of True Blood Season 5 has come and gone and that leaves us with three episodes left. Like most True Blood episodes this one was packed full of drama in every single one of its many storylines. Check out my thoughts on “Everybody Wants to Rule the World” and share yours in a comment below.
“Salome and the Chancellors celebrate the start of the vampire holy war. Sookie gets a hint about her parents’ murder but anti-supernatural enthusiasts put her in danger. Eric plans his escape. Andy and Jason are out looking for leads behind the shifter killings. Alcide remembers how he was initiated into his pack. Arlene is trapped between Terry and Patrick’s clash. Steve gets a new pet.”
There were many things I liked and didn’t like in this episode (as you can see below). I am not loving the vampire war that’s going down, but I do feel that it’s important for the show to move forward into new territory. So, I guess I’ll deal with it and see where it goes. I just want some happy endings, but that’s not really in True Blood’s nature.
Here are the moments I liked and disliked:
- Molly is back and on the side of good! I love LOVE her!
- Lafayette and his pretty new eyelashes. Haha.
- Luna being all badass and not taking any grief from anyone.
- Arlene taking charge and saving her man. Also happy that the Terry storyline has ended and him and Arlene can be together again.
- Faeries! I love them! I’m happy they brought Sookie soup. Plus their clothes are awesome.
- Awkward penis! I feel for the actors who had to get that close to some guy’s junk just for a quick biting scene.
- Sookie getting kidnapped.
- The trouble in Fangtasia with the new wannbe Lestat.
- Emma being taken by Russell and Steve! NoOooOO! That pisses me off.
- Bill betraying Eric and getting him and the wonderful Molly captured.
What did you think of the episode?