Another exciting episode of True Blood has come and gone! The sixth episode of the fifth season, titled “Hopeless,” was full of ups and downs, intense moments and a few scenes that dragged. Now halfway through the season, let’s see how this episode did…
“The aftermath at the asylum has Sookie filled with dread. The Authority retrieve Bill and Eric. Pam gets involved when Tara’s actions lead to a fight. After receiving an alarming message from Jesus, Ruby Jean gets a visit from Lafayette. Terry thinks a curse is to blame for his predicament. Sam lends Andy a hand with an investigation. Alcide faces up to J.D. Roman reveals his plans for Russell.”
Overall I enjoyed this episode and the fact that it moved the story forward. However, I do not like were the story is moving to. Roman’s death is a big and bad deal. The world of vampires turning into chaos is not something I find entertaining and I do not look forward to it.
Here are the moments I liked and disliked:
- Luna is alive! Thank goodness! I like her. I am glad her, Sam and Emma are all ok.
- The scene with Lafayette and his mom. It made me smile.
- The little vampire party held in Bill and Eric’s honor.
- Eric mind fucking Alcide! Hated that! Convincing Alcide that Sookie is disgusted by him is such a low and lame move. I don’t like Eric right now.
- Hoyt. Hoyt. Hoyt. Hoyt. Hoyt. Hoyt.
- Terry having to leave. I really hope the ifrit situation gets taken care of. I like him and Arlene together.
- The hunters that are killing supernaturals.
- Roman being staked by Russell. I was rooting for Roman.
What did you think of the episode? How to you feel about Roman dying? Yay or nay?