Hey there beloved readers! Yesterday I mixed my love for ink with my love for vampires and got myself another tattoo. I went small and got a “vampire ankh,” which is simply an Egyptian ankh with fangs. Hell yea! While I was sitting in the tattoo chair, staring at the needle and trying really hard to stay still I got to thinking – what other vampire tattoos are out there? So I hit the web for a search and came up with my top ten:
1. MINE! – Yea, I’m cocky enough to put my own tattoo on here. It’s rad though. (Thanks Screaming Needle!)
2. Bite marks – I have seen quite a few of these tattoos, while simple they’re still pretty ballsy.
3. Dracula – This guy showed some big time Bela Lugosi love with this awesome tat. Gotta love the classics.
4. Vampire, Skull, Demons – This ink just wins all around. You’ve got the incredible portrait work and then the perfect blend of horror.
5. Red-lipped vampire girl – I love this one! Love! It’s a genuine work of art. The hair, the lips, the eyes…etc. it’s all perfect.
6. Master – I am assuming this is The Master from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and as a huge Buffy junkie, I automatically think this kicks ass.
7. Vampire scene – This had to have taken forever! The tattoo artist did an amazing job inking out this entire scene. It’s incredible.
8. Vampire kiss – The artwork is beautiful, as is the image. What’s sexier or more romantic than a vampire kiss immortalized on your flesh?
9. Vampire skull – Do I even need to say anything here? Vampire skulls automatically get a hundred awesome points.
10. Vampire attack- This one just made me laugh. They look so crazy silly, but the artist did a wonderful job either way.
Do any of you have a vampire inspired tattoo? If so, then post the picture!