Ways to Identify a Potential Vampire
Vampires have survived through ages in the history of our culture, as well as in our minds. There are people who have a strong belief in the real existence of vampires, while a few others strongly emphasize that they are just fictional and scary characters from novels, movies and television. Vampires are known to have specific biological genes passed on to them from their vampire ancestors since ancient times.
Do you believe there are vampires on this planet? Are you scared of one? Do you have a feeling that there might be a vampire disguised in a human form in your neighborhood?
There are ways to identify a potential vampire
- Notice the people around you, and look out for those specific ones whose presence or aura is very powerful.
- While speaking to them, see if you can notice their incisor (canine) teeth being slightly sharper than others.
- A vampire’s skin is slightly colder than the average human body temperature. Try to find out by casually touching their skin.
- When someone is injured, make sure to find out if their focus is more on the injured person or his or her injury. Remember, red stimulates and arouses their appetite, and blood is red.
- Also find out if they have an unusual interest in the color red, especially about their fascination for blood.
- If ever been kissed by them, have they bitten you hard enough to make you bleed? That’s another sign of vampires to watch out for.
- Are they affected from the sun, a lot more as compared to a normal human being? They may of course not burn in the sun as we might have seen in the movies, but they would definitely always shield their eyes from the sun.
- Their house will always be kept dark, with the curtains closed, they do not appreciate light in any form in their surroundings.
- They normally react harshly to the sense of smell especially if it is the smell of onion or garlic.
- They can easily smell blood. They will not be able to smell blood when it is inside a person’s body but just as it leaves the body, they can immediately smell it, and will most definitely get very excited and volatile about the spilled blood.
- Be very aware of your surroundings and watch out for any of these characteristics in people around you.
Veritas is a faerie child, switched at birth and left with wonderful parents in a small shack deep in the hills of West Virginia. He believes in magick and hopes to inspire readers lured into the enchanted path. Occasionally, he’ll post contributions from other authors so drop us an email if you’re interested.