True Blood returns for the fourth season TONIGHT! Yay! With the show starting back up my mind is spinning with questions of what’s to come, and of course, I’m filled to the brim with hopes and wishes. There is a lot I want to see happen this season, and a lot I don’t want to see, so I decided to compile a True Blood Season 4 wish list! I ask all the Truebies to do the same, leave a comment below full of your True Blood wishes.
1. First thing on my wish list is an actual plot line! That’s what I hated about Season 3, it really lacked a solid plot. It was just this random-ass mess that jumped from here to there. There was no consistency and no point to the entire season. Yes, lots happened, but nothing came from it, the entire season went nowhere. So my big wish for Season 4 is that there is a good plot, that they focus a little less on shock value and more on quality storytelling.
2. More naked Eric – enough said.
3. Badass werewolves! Yes, this is a vampire website, and I love vampires, but the werewolves from last season were SO lame. I mean, seriously, they were ridiculous. Except Alcide, him I liked. But the werewolves as a whole were really pathetic and every scene with them made me cringe and rush to switch the channel. It would be fantastic if the fourth season featured some werewolves that weren’t trashy addicts or some vampire’s bitch. Enough of that crap.
4. Alcide naked – just look at the picture up top, who doesn’t want to see more of that?
5. No more Bill drama! I may be alone here, but I hate Bill. He annoys the hell out of me. When Sookie went back to him I was like “NoOOOooOOoooOoOooo!!!” and then at the end when she booted him out of her house I was like “Yaaaaaaaaaaay!” So here’s hoping Sookie doesn’t rekindle that nonsense, Bill is irritating.
That about sums up my True Blood Season 4 wish list. I’m not asking for too much, right? Now it’s time to let your voices be heard, what do you want to see (or not want to see) in the fourth season?