Your Thoughts on The Vampire Diaries ‘A View to a Kill’
Another wild episode of The Vampire Diaries has aired. Episode 4.12, “A View to a Kill,” was packed full of romance drama, danger, and blood… you know, the usual. Check out my thoughts on the episode below, and please, share yours as well.
“DANGEROUS LIAISONS — When Rebekah (Claire Holt) turns down Klaus’ (Joseph Morgan) plea to stop Kol (Nathaniel Buzolic) and protect Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), Klaus turns to Stefan (Paul Wesley) for help. After an angry confrontation with her father, Mayor Hopkins (guest star Rick Worthy), over his unconventional approach to ending the violence in Mystic Falls, Bonnie (Kat Graham) has a frightening run-in with Kol, followed by an unexpected visitor. Klaus complicates the already tense feelings between Stefan and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) by revealing a bit of Stefan’s personal life, then surprises Damon by asking for personal advice. Elena (Nina Dobrev) tells Stefan about her dangerous plan for Jeremy, leaving Stefan in a difficult spot. When the high school’s 1980s Decade Dance is cancelled by Mayor Hopkins, Stefan finds a charming way to make it up to a disappointed Rebekah. Brad Turner directed the episode written by Rebecca Sonnenshine (#412).”
I enjoyed this episode quite a bit. I am glad things moved forward and they are actually on their way to the cure. I still find Elena annoying, but at least she contributed something in this episode other than angst.
Here are a few moments I liked and disliked throughout the episode.
- Bonnie’s dad. He’s clever and so far he hasn’t gone all crazy vampire hunter on everyone.
- Klaus and Damon’s romance chat.
- I actually came to like Kol during his conversation with Elena at her house.
- Abby is back!
- Damon’s line about Stefan – “It’s one of his trademarks. Like his brooding and his hair.”
- Elena and Jeremy kicking ass as a family.
- The mark is complete.
- Elena’s plan to dagger Rebekah again. That poor girl may be psychotic and evil, but she has been betrayed enough.
- Klaus going all crazy. I liked him better when he was playing nice.
- Bonnie’s trip into the darkest of dark sides.
What did you think of the episode?
Moonlight (aka Amanda) loves to write about, read about and learn about everything pertaining to vampires. You will most likely find her huddled over a book of vampire folklore with coffee in hand. Touch her coffee and she may bite you (and not in the fun way).